The Alternative Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh - also the front two don't have orange lenses ?

Other than that I can't find anything weird with that foto...

:D ;D

Eisbein said:
Mark Hardy said:
Notice the odd one out
03jan08191.jpg

Its the silver bike in front ?

He's not a primary colour ?

:D ;D

Nice pics!

When again ?

Next time I'm in!

the orange one is the only one with a wild dog sticker?

the blue one is the only one with coloured hand guards?

i dunno, i give up!

sharp but then again you are a little biased too the primary colours......like red

MH glad to see the 'family crisis'sorted really nice pics the captions are so appropriate.... >:D

Dessert Dog must have enjoyed watching TP BX ride through in such style....do we get to repeat that TP BX...you are never gonna live that down...... 8) 8)

XT in true style the Katooms at your assistance and recovery dont we look  just the cheerful charlie on your recovering XT >:D >:D

All in all Wes it was a great ride ...I say again ....it was a great ride....... ;D ;D ;D

the_wes said:
bwhahahaha

:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:  Hey TB, I dig ya Crazy Frog impersonation  :blob10:

Attachments

• crazy frog.jpg
    crazy frog.jpg
    150.3 KB
Nick, Andy & Mark... Thanks for recording this ride for us all. Hell, the trail was so much fun with all the technical sections and varied terran, I'm thankful you guys had the will power to even think of stopping  ;D

Popped into Cecil Penny Racing (in Montague Gardens) for a new set of rubber... Am trying the Maxxis 6006 dualsport (seem to work for XT660 & KTMBigger)... S@*t  :eek: , what an awesome price R900 odd for both front & rear. I've been used to my old KTM 950 prices, where you eye-out the bond for most spares & consumables  :'(  ;)  ;D  ;D  ;D

...Mmmmmm, Now the torture of waiting for the weekend to scrub them in. Bring it on!!!!

Giraffe said:
Hi guys
Is this ride still on for Sunday and if so, where and when

Hi Giraffe, XT660R & I recce-ed an extention to this ride, this last weekend...  See: https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=13451.120
XT660R will probably post a date for Alternative Ride (mark two / +50kms) soon, but am not sure it'll be this weekend.

Don't miss it... Or you'll be sorrrrrrry  ;D

sorry guys just thought I would bump this thread after reading the RR again and having a good laugh and flash backs

What do you say we plan something again soon, now thats it's nice and wet.  ;D

and AndyXT is back up and riding  :ricky: