The Big One - Catering for ALL---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
The last couple of years i have taken over 1,000 riders on Sunday rides as well as over the border and local trips--Been toying with the idea of having a ride for All--Not easy as some love Gravel highways --other Technical rides --some Solo etc etc--

Now here is the Plan --Have approval from a moderator --so Don-t ask --Is Blazes a Vendor and get a Pe -we -we reply from the Cape --

There will be a Entry Fee --of say R50.00 per bike --and before you say--I ride for free--The money will be paid directly into a account for the Paw Fund--So put that in your pipe and Smoke it.

I will ne donating some prizes as well as i have a bike shop or two who will aslo sponsor some prizes--Now here is the catch--It will take place soon and have GPS points to find clues--For those who do not have a GPS --fear not--we will be handing out maps to get to the Clues on finding a clue you will be handed a new map and the next clue. The Clues will be all over Pta and my backyard as well--for those who hardly ride gravel--you will aslo be catered for-- ::) Planning to have prizes for the ladies --pillion riders etc --as much as i can get donated ----And NO--None of my Huskies or XR are going to be given as a prize--- ::)

A lunch spot will be arranged before we carry on with the last leg of the ride--

And for the Capetonians --i will have a special draw for those interested in taking part by just paying the entry fee --so you see -- i have not left you out --should any other Province wish to participate as well i can arrange prizes and a lucky draw for them as well--

Let me know how you all feel about this one ---

After a days fun and riding we will get together and the winners redeem there prizes--