The Lowveld Ladies Bash Ride Report 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_1760.JPG
    IMG_1760.JPG
    384.5 KB · Views: 220
Thank you to every one!
Was a GREAT week-end! The venu...the food...the bikers...the company!
Awesome!

Jaaaaaa...daai aartappel slaai...sug....

Tallies said:
Thank you to every one!
Was a GREAT week-end! The venu...the food...the bikers...the company!
Awesome!

Jaaaaaa...daai aartappel slaai...sug....
Rieks se ma sal daai resep moet oorhandig!

Our last feast Sat eve - lamb potjie, my fav!!

Attachments

• Day 3 C.jpg
    Day 3 C.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 210
  • Day 3 C1.jpg
    Day 3 C1.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 206
Last few  pis then "fluit fluit my storie is uit"  ;D

Heading out on Sun

Much needed Hot Choc!

Last stretch of dirt before Belfast

Laurika can end of with the nice group pic she has of us under the picnic tree  :)

Thanks ladies it was a BLAST!!!!!  :ricky:

Attachments

• Day 4.jpg
    Day 4.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 206
  • Day 41.jpg
    Day 41.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 204
  • Day 42.jpg
    Day 42.jpg
    432.4 KB · Views: 207
  • Day 43.jpg
    Day 43.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 201
Stunning pics, looks like a fun weekend :thumleft:    I really hope that one day I get to ride with you girls  :ricky:

Thank you for putting together such a fantastic photomontage Misty And including pics from everyone...it is such hard work, but much appreciated! Beautiful memories...waiting for that final pic to be sent to me.. Xx

thak you guys for looking so nicely after me ;D  i will practice some more so that i can keep up!! :ricky: 
it was realy fun, & the pictures look great!! 

WELL DONE ! to all the WD ladies this is what it is all about , maybe you should think of a National WD Ladies Bash  :thumleft:  :thumleft:  :thumleft:

keithk said:
WELL DONE ! to all the WD ladies this is what it is all about , maybe you should think of a National WD Ladies Bash  :thumleft:  :thumleft:  :thumleft:
strange that u should mention that....it was initially national...but only the gauteng girls showed enduring enthusuasm....so the venue moved a bit closer to us. If a national one is to work, the cape dogs will have to organise it .  :thumleft:

Stunning pics, great food and good friends.....lyk of julle sommer net 'n GREAT naweek gehad het....well done!! :ricky:

Very nice , lekker pics , the routes and the weekend looks well planned and most enjoyable . :thumleft: :thumleft:

Nice one Laurika, and the other ladies  :3some:

Geez you ladies were busy there the whole time!

Well done all of you.

En die pantoffels Misty?!!!

eSKaPe said:
Geez you ladies were busy there the whole time!

Well done all of you.

En die pantoffels Misty?!!!
your terminology please....its Stoukies..... :imaposer: comes out under deep cover.....

laurika said:
keithk said:
strange that u should mention that....it was initially national...but only the gauteng girls showed enduring enthusuasm....so the venue moved a bit closer to us. If a national one is to work, the cape dogs will have to organise it .  :thumleft:

Hi laurika I think you should start now and chat to all the ladies down here I am sure the likes of Rynet and Firecoast will gather all the Cape ladies and make it happen For next year BUT not this time of the year it is tooo cold   ??