The RR of Prinsloos's Kloof

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trailrider said:
chrisL said:
TR add Jessica's name aswell. I have a feeling she might join as a WD very soon.

What would her forum name be?

She is going to introduce herself as" Bonebag".That is what a few people call her. ;D

When UncleAl and I travelled from PE to the meeting place at Assegaaibos, I decided to get there with as much gravel under the wheels as possible.  We left the N2 just over the Gamtoos river at a place called Boplaas and travelled from there all the way to Assegaaibos via gravel back roads - although opening and closing about 8 farm gates got a bit tedious after a while.  :mwink:

Here it gravel route as recorder on my cell phone using a little free ware Java applet called bbTracker (Samsung GT-S5620 with built-in GPS).  With bbTracker one can export the track as both Garmin gpx file (for use in Garmin GPS's) and as a Google Earth kml file format.  Here I have simply imported the kml file.  Lekker simple and kief little utility on any cell phone.

Thought this may be of interest to other dogs that like playing with waypoints, routes, etc.

The GREEN route indicates the track recorded by bbTracker ...

Attachments

• Route_to_Assegaaibos.jpg
    Route_to_Assegaaibos.jpg
    230.9 KB
DRAZIL said:
Trailrider said:
chrisL said:
TR add Jessica's name aswell. I have a feeling she might join as a WD very soon.

What would her forum name be?

She is going to introduce herself as" Bonebag".That is what a few people call her. ;D

Haha!

Shame man ;D

Will add :thumleft:

Rynet said:
Trailrider said:
If fatb and I get into one tent there is no middle ???

hehe that's true I was only pulling your leg  :biggrin: >:D
True , there will be no middle , so you'll have to sleep on top of me ! :imaposer: ! And it won't be my leg you pull either ! Bwa ha ha ha ha !  :pot:

TR and FatB ,you guys are so naughty  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Don't worry Rynet. We can just be riding buddies ;)

Thank you for the weekend, I certainly enjoyed the Mystery of Jan Prinsloo, climbing the mountain(thanks Crab) and it was a pleasure meeting you all...and thanks for all the laughs.
:thumleft:

BoneBag said:
Thank you for the weekend, I certainly enjoyed the Mystery of Jan Prinsloo, climbing the mountain(thanks Crab) and it was a pleasure meeting you all...and thanks for all the laughs.
Hope I never ever see you with a "strokeface"!! :deal: :thumleft:

BoneBag said:

likewise  :thumleft:

GRyPH said:
BoneBag said:

+1

Hope we didn't offend you too much!

letsgofishing said:
GRyPH said:
BoneBag said:

+1

How could we her father is Drazil remember!!! She should be used to anything.

BoneBag said:

It was good to have you and your dad ride with us.

chrisL said:
letsgofishing said:
GRyPH said:
BoneBag said:

+1

How could we her father is Drazil remember!!! She should be used to anything.
Bulletproof,If she could handle Oudtshoorn with Pistonpetes clan she can handle anything. >:D

Hello BoneBag  :D I think you were quite brave to go to that spooky Kloof  :eek: :eek: :eek: especially being the only girl ( and the youngest person there )  :thumleft: And welcome to the forum  :biggrin:

Rynet said:
Hello BoneBag  :D I think you were quite brave to go to that spooky Kloof  :eek: :eek: :eek: especially being the only girl ( and the youngest person there )  :thumleft: And welcome to the forum  :biggrin:

Hey we are all 18 Till we Die.  :p

buzzlightyear said:
Image00001-1.jpg

Kan ek raai, rooipoot het die Oppie/LGF tousaga vertel  ;D

Jissie, maar die ouens  is vinnig vir 'n foutie!

Nee, nee, no names, no packdrill!