The three dams alternative route

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dirtWarp said:
oh en sorry dat ek julle laat afkak het daar innie klippe en son.

volgende keer wil ek daardie paadjie wat teen die berg uit gaan, gaan saag
Dit was befok stem saam bietjie meer tyd sal goed wees  :thumleft:

REDRIDER said:
dirtWarp said:
oh en sorry dat ek julle laat afkak het daar innie klippe en son.

volgende keer wil ek daardie paadjie wat teen die berg uit gaan, gaan saag
Dit was befok stem saam bietjie meer tyd sal goed wees  :thumleft:
En handguards en n bashplate of soos hulle sê "toughen the f*&k up"  :biggrin:

Maybe I missed it in the RR, wheres the downloaded tracks for this great ride??????

PEET WEET said:
Ek brand om te weet .. WAT MAAK DIE HUSA EN HUSKY TEEN MEKAAR OP N DRAG !  >:D
No hell that Husaberg is a beast, the Husky is quite tame in comparison. Dirtwarp opened the 'berg up on one stretch and it fishtailed like crazy in top gear.

Been trying to get route sorted in the same area. Have you guys got a map going with co-ords.
Otherwise seeing that your mate's got a busted wrist can I take his place?  HeHe:ricky:

TK said:
Been trying to get route sorted in the same area. Have you guys got a map going with co-ords.
Otherwise seeing that your mate's got a busted wrist can I take his place?  HeHe:ricky:
Hi TK, I do not have a track of that ride. My GPS is in pieces  :-[ Best is to consult Google Earth and make your own it's half the fun  :thumleft:

TK said:
Otherwise seeing that your mate's got a busted wrist can I take his place?  HeHe :ricky:
My route went through private land.
I can unfortunately not share it for obvious reasons.  :-\

Also, ST and myself had to turn around @ some point when my route took us to a locked gate.
Planning these routes can be hit or miss.

So go ahead and use GE. Its awesome.

dirtWarp said:
TK said:
Otherwise seeing that your mate's got a busted wrist can I take his place?  HeHe :ricky:

Also, ST and myself had to turn around @ some point when my route took us to a locked gate.

Jammer about the hand ---- crap one  :(

Yep i agree planning rides off the beaten track is a hit and miss -- that's what makes them so worthwhile. Finding a route that is not on T4A or mapsource --just some forgotten donkey track following it in anticipation as to what may be waiting up ahead --  :thumleft:

You're right Mike. IT IS part of the adventure package when you have have to find your own way through.

blazes said:
dirtWarp said:
TK said:

Jammer about the hand ---- crap one  :(

Yep i agree planning rides off the beaten track is a hit and miss -- that's what makes them so worthwhile. Finding a route that is not on T4A or mapsource --just some forgotten donkey track following it in anticipation as to what may be waiting up ahead --  :thumleft:
Singletrack unlikely to be found on T4A  :ricky:

Then its DO like Davi Crockett..............confused but never lost. :ricky:

TK said:
Then its DO like Davi Crockett..............confused but never lost. :ricky:

Does that mean I should pack a tent for Sunday's ride?

Tent is good......but no spooning :pot:

Hey Alan. We should get out earlier on Sunday.....thats if your on...........quick breky at the Junction and then off to get confused. :ricky: ??? Wat se jy.

Looks like a great route - will have to do some scouting as I also ride a lot in that area.

hey, why didn't I knew about this ride??? Would loved to could have joined this.