The three men my wife admires the most. 7 Gravel passes around Lesotho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember if I cried, when I read about this awesome ride,
but these words and pictures touched me deep inside.

Loved your report.

Well done.

Nice rr, dankie vir die deel.  Het al Naudesnek gedoen, maar sal graag die ander ook wil inkry...eendag!!

Geez now thats the sort of ride I'd like to do some time. Man I love that pass riding and exploring thing. Thanks for a great rr

is it possible to just post a pic of your route on a map?

or just a short day by day summary maybe?

This is simply a superb ride

I saw you okes! you came past in the opposite direction. Me, SIC and a non member on three KTM 1190R's, Did you see us?

One of our new found friends canary yellow F800 was written of later the day on the tar road near lady Gray.  Saw in one of the forums.

Nog 'n Sani foto

Kerkenberg, nice preparation for what was coming

Dulux Weatherguard.  Debbie Retief se verf sit steeds na 176 jaar!

Remember the 3 KTM's.  Just before Mount Fletcher?

There was also two bikes coming opposite us on the Loteni Road.  Where I made made business calls.

Thanks vir daai kaarte, Armpie :thumleft:

hulle gaan nog vir iemand handig inkom, hopelik vir my  :ricky:

'n Trippie soos die sal 'n droom wees... Baie dankie vir die map... ek sal dit handig hou... Flip dit lyk lekker... :pot: :pot: :pot:

A very, very enjoyable read, Armpie! I'm sure Don Maclean would have enjoyed it too!

So, this is tar?  It used to be.  Some one in the FS got the tender, chopped the surface up, was paif and at that was that.  No road any more.  Even on the KZN side we had to go about 5km in a traffic contol; situation on the one side of the road.