The Valley of 1000 hills, and some waterfalls and mountains - 25 Apr '10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GG...no, I don't deserve that credit....I think JonW and Outthere planned that particular ride...I wouldn't have found it even if I tried!

EssBee said:
GG...no, I don't deserve that credit....I think JonW and Outthere planned that particular ride...I wouldn't have found it even if I tried!

Okay - But it was in your RR so you get the credit for first post !!

:biggrin: :biggrin:...OH WELL, SO BE IT! Anyway...glad you got to go there! It's really special!

EssBee said:
:biggrin: :biggrin:...OH WELL, SO BE IT! Anyway...glad you got to go there! It's really special!

Are you up and riding again S.? You must go to the other spot we found if you have never been there. Its the same kind of hill, but you don't have to do quite as much no-road riding - only about a Km and it's slightly easier than the Nagle hill.

If I had a bike at the moment I'd ride.... :'(...but, no, I don't really know where you mean. The PMB okes would have to lead....

GundaGunda said:
A big thank you to the pack who went along. Ugie  (Dakar), Shesha (1200) , MrBanger (F800), JonW Husky (640), Ian (non-dog - Yam 250)  – Anyone I forgot ?

Yes ... you forgot GundaGunda (Yamaha turn-eina-re) ... you picked that bike up in half a second ... very impressive

Thanks Gunda ... very nice trip plan ... also a great bunch of fellows to ride with ... really enjoyed that ride ...

I will post a few photos later ~

GundaGunda buys a piece of land ...

Fortunately didn't pay much ...

Coffee break ...

The road ahead ...

GundaGunda did you get in touch with Ian ... I think he has some pics as well ...

Latest posts