The Wife, the Ex and the Kid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought you learned your lesson!  :biggrin:

Suffice to say I won't forget that night easily. Nor will I touch that vile Copperband widowmaker shit again. And goat meat? Forget it, Iv'e had my fill.

MJ I link my non-biking friends to your RRs; it is not just the fantastic pictures that you use to hold the story together but also the lovely way you write about the place your are going through.  You care about and appreciate it and it comes through so gloriously.

Those pictures by Tharina are brilliant.

Excellent. Congratulations on a great trip.  8)

Loving every minute of it. I really appreciate the effort taken to write the report...

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

MJ said:
One noteworthy thing. There is a pizza called a Napolitana at the Napolitana restaurant in Swakopmund with springbuck, chili, garlic, mint, etc. in a calzone. This is the best pizza in the world.  The best pizza in the world. If you are ever in Swakopmund, remember, Napolitana.

No you said it wrong, for maximum effect this is how you do it:

"Yo Other Pizzas, I'm really happy for you , an I'ma let you be finished but Napolitana makes one of the best pizzas of ALL time...one of the best OF ALL TIME!"

Awesome RR, Inspirational. Once you have enough together you can publish a book, seriaas  :)

Fukkit MJ & Tharina, don't you want to post a shitty picture just to prove that you're human?

Your trip has got me by the balls. ::)

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
Fantastic; great find the elephants; not always guaranteed, great pics and very good report; like the others you did, 

------may I ask what camera you were using?

Great Ride report MJ.

This must be the best RR on this site  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Still awesome - trip of a lifetime in many ways - the kid won't forget it ever, nor you and the wife for that matter

WOW MJ !!!!

Thanks for sharing this awsome trip with us  :thumleft:

Im amazed and totally in awe, not only at the awsome report, pics and scenery but with you doing this as a family like that - its amazing !

And it seems like you had time to relax and chillout too so it was not just about crunching miles everyday and getting back home buggered anyway.

Now I have to do some work ..... but hell I'd much rather go ride my bike to some far off beautifull place - absolutely inspiring report.

Thx

smiley-happy112.gif
on the RR

Latest posts