There is a Hooligan in Germiston - Saturday 13th Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maverick said:
blazes said:
Nice " S " Glad to have been able to set you up with George( broken ribs and all.) Broke them as i  expect he has told you ??? Not even on a bike or bicycle ::) Nice guy and at 65 plus can still ride :thumleft: I agree get a 230 and get rid of that KLE. Then you can start enjoying the dirt more and do some technical stuff :mwink:

Just out of interest is this George the Greek who runs mean machine cycles in Germiston :eek7:
That's him ;)

blazes said:
Maverick said:
blazes said:
Nice " S " Glad to have been able to set you up with George( broken ribs and all.) Broke them as i  expect he has told you ??? Not even on a bike or bicycle ::) Nice guy and at 65 plus can still ride :thumleft: I agree get a 230 and get rid of that KLE. Then you can start enjoying the dirt more and do some technical stuff :mwink:

Just out of interest is this George the Greek who runs mean machine cycles in Germiston :eek7:
That's him ;)

Wel slaan my met 'n teflon pan en.......................... :biggrin: Unbelievable small world really. I know George very well for many years and I think there is not a gravel track or road he has not cycled around Germiston unless it is build new last week  :biggrin: Haven't seen him for about 3 years and glad to hear he is still running about his normal lunatic self.

You have a PM..... ;)

Yip same one - Went for another ride on Christmas day - My trip to Hogsback fell through  :( this time he was on his dakar - he scared the Sh1t out of me the way he rides - maybe one day I will be half as confident on the bike as he seems to be.