THIS IS XR COUNTRY - TRANSKEI WITH FRIENDS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to get my mates to register on wdogs and post pics but its a mission. Is there a thread that explain the basics of posting a report with pics that I can send them?

Your file is to large?

Wag vir die O0 met die stroper.

By the looks of it....XR's and their owners just want to have fun

Would love to do something like this  myself one day with fellow XR's!

Lekke RR julle  :thumleft:

Oom Slakkie, Het Kwis hom darem hierdie slag ietwat beter gedra? Gelukkig was daar nie deur paaie om langs te slaap nie. Ek sien hy post juis  :pot: Jy gaan seker nie als vertel nie Slakkie?

Wat het hy nou weer aangevang, vertel my.

Just as a matter of interest, did you guys have the necessary permits to ride within 1km of the coast line? Not meaning to piss on any batteries, I'm taking my KDX up there with me in Dec and just wondering what the risks are on getting bust. I know they patrol the coastal zone by chopper every now and then (twice per month)

I know you are not allowed along the coast line but we just had to follow Kwis so its all his fault !!!

Thats what you call group riding, jy los nie jou Tjommies innie bos en f@kkof soos party mense nie ne Slakkie !!!

DPA said:
Thats what you call group riding, jy los nie jou Tjommies innie bos en f@kkof soos party mense nie ne Slakkie !!!
Wel ek moes swem agter my bike aan nadat julle my gelos het om alleen daai moerse rivier oor te steek. Hoop daai zamaleks was lekker daar waar julle kamstig vir my gewag het!

No we did not obtain ask or inquire about permits - suppose its safer but I still want to see the chopper land and then chasing us on foot? No way a bakkie will catch you either, suppose a horse will do it though??

We dident ry on the bitch, ons kamp was binne 1km van die strand, so dan was ons klaar ini stront. Dis seker hoekom die locals ons met klippe gooi.

Slakkie said:
DPA said:
Wel ek moes swem agter my bike aan nadat julle my gelos het om alleen daai moerse rivier oor te steek. Hoop daai zamaleks was lekker daar waar julle kamstig vir my gewag het!

No we did not obtain ask or inquire about permits - suppose its safer but I still want to see the chopper land and then chasing us on foot? No way a bakkie will catch you either, suppose a horse will do it though??

You taking a fat chance china, ask Alfie Cox what happens when they catch you  :eek:
You might be a riding God but you can't outrun a chopper, they will just follow you until you run out of juice. Besides, they only need one oke to bust the whole crowd.