Threesome in the COLD!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the pass.... duhh!

Attachments

• 51.JPG
    51.JPG
    214.6 KB
head down the pass, through gorgeous windy roads, only to discover the olifantsriver    >:D >:D

we are meant to turn left to citrusdal, but we can't resist getting wet, so pillion gets booted and we end up getting soaked... nismark more than me cos he has more power going through the water of course!

Attachments

• 52.JPG
    52.JPG
    186.2 KB
  • 53.JPG
    53.JPG
    95.2 KB
  • 54.JPG
    54.JPG
    105.5 KB
no pictures of the following, but i will share it regardless cos i thought it funny..... the other two didn't!

so, i mission all over the countryside, through the mountains, on terrain i haven't come across yet such as water, sand and 'jeep' tracks ONLY to drop my bike in the middle of citrusdal main road!!!!

stop street, was in 2nd, thought i had enough oemff...... WRONG! bike stalls, i lose my footing, bike drops to the right just too far for me to catch it, but i manage to gently put it down. now lucky for me there were no cars, cos i was rolling on the ground laughing cos of my total dofness!

oh well, at least now i know i can pick up my bike.

fill up at citrusdal, over piekenierskloof, stop for a drink at eendekuil hotel, head through piketberg and do some tar on the n7.....

take a left off the n7 on dirt to malmesbury. should never have had that cider cos now my bladder is so full my eyes are tearing up........ and the road is bumpy, so i stand the majority of the way to preserve some dignity and discomfort. the road is like that stupid bunny/battery and goes on and on and on and on.............

so i stop the bike and say 'TOT HIERTOE EN NIE VERDER NIE'............ total relief!!!

Attachments

• 55.JPG
    55.JPG
    170.5 KB
  • 95.JPG
    95.JPG
    195.5 KB
body a bit battered today, but....... a totally awesome trip, learnt a lot and can't wait for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!

so lets see the huge headlamp(s)......................... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nice route....    :ricky:
Next time you gotta have a T-bone at the Oasis      :drif:
16001.jpg

Enjoyed your RR    :thumleft:

tuareg, that does look lovely and very tasty, but will take your word for it as i don't eat steak....

wb........ *sigh*

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Excellent FC...what a nice area to ride on your first big ride out. Well done and a nice RR too.

firecoast said:
tuareg, that does look lovely and very tasty, but will take your word for it as i don't eat steak....

wb........ *sigh*

yawn................
looks like a nice ride.
:biggrin:

Very nice FC

however, I don't see any snow, just a little frost >:D

Very nice FC.
First of many :mwink:
Wait till you do a solo of the same road. Somehow its just different.

I'm compressed..standing up nogal..well done!..I think everyone has done the drop the bike at a stop thingy :)

firecoast said:
quick photo stop...... klipheuwel road (i think) on the way to wellington....

so you went thru the farm, cows on either side and no fences...?!! oh, some tank wobbler sand... of was it wet? Great to have on the roads..

I use that sequence of roads as practice runs starting in richwood.. did you then go over to Lady Loch bridge and go down the Haas-whatever road to Hermon?

Wow, cool report FC!  Some nice pics too - would love to do those dirt highways some day  :thumleft: