Threesome in the COLD!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice RR FC & others...thanks for sharing :thumleft: Looks like you had an awesome time & going back for more! ;D

Pistonpete said:
Nice RR FC & others...thanks for sharing :thumleft: Looks like you had an awesome time & going back for more! ;D

indeed! sucker for punishment  >:D >:D

Rad ride Firecoast... Did a very similar drive in my brothers Porsche a couple weeks ago, before he traded it in  >:D . Next time will be on a bike!

Lekker trip. Ek weet hoe koud dit daar bo kan raak. Nice fotos.  :thumleft:

Leke trippie FC en  maats!  :thumleft:
My time is coming for riding those roads . . . .  :drif:

oh all right, will change the heading LOL.... well in my defence there was lots of snow on the mountains...

What a great ride you guys had,I too enjoyed the Oasis as it is situated perfectly as a pit stop. :thumleft: :thumleft:
I like your dof hat ,you look like a Tibetian Lama herder ::)

Well done, good to get a RR from you, with great pics and a nice story.  :thumleft:  :thumleft:  :thumleft:
Hope there are plenty more to come in the future!

DRAZIL said:
What a great ride you guys had,I too enjoyed the Oasis as it is situated perfectly as a pit stop. :thumleft: :thumleft:
I like your dof hat ,you look like a Tibetian Lama herder ::)

ERM, thanks.... it seems wooly bugger and i buy at the same hat store LOL

LeonDude said:
Well done, good to get a RR from you, with great pics and a nice story.  :thumleft:  :thumleft:  :thumleft:
Hope there are plenty more to come in the future!

the bug has well and truly bitten and i am totally hooked! can't wait for the next trip!

Thanks for sharing FC, awesome riding, I will have to make a point of coming to the cape to ride those passes..................in summer though.
FC, you will have to fit heated grips, makes a big difference! :thumleft:

Goie Genugtig  ::) --M--I am Hardly off the Forum for a day and you faark off on this Moerse trip of yours  :peepwall:

Great stuff -M -- Nice to see you are enjoying your riding and getting into things --

Cool RR  :mwink: