To Durbs today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Louis

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
Well you always want RR's - so here is mine: got up at 6:15 had coffee a triple s and got going before eight. Stopped at Harrrsmith for a bite and  filling up, Arrived  after 2 -it was cold and windy. That's it.
:ricky:

Way to much info and pics, do not have the bandwith to download everything... :imaposer: :imaposer:

Wow jy is koning

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

King Louis said:
Well you always want RR's - so here is mine: got up at 6:15 had coffee a triple s and got going before eight. Stopped at Harrrsmith for a bite and  filling up, Arrived  after 2 -it was cold and windy. That's it.
:ricky:
You forget something ... and lamgatia..  :biggrin:
Those 100 and 80 km/h sections are so frustrating  ::).

:spitcoffee:  :imaposer:  :laughing4:

What camera did you use on the nice pics? They are awesome man !!!

KL moenie jou steur aan die ouens se aanmerkings nie.Dis van te veel TV kyk dat hulle net wil prentjies kyk.So verbeeldingloos.

Tonteldoos said:
Post da route , sounds like a "Bucket list" trip  :biggrin:

Awrite, just because you asked so nice and the large amount of interest my RR generated. I did the complete route without once using the GPS. I'm not lying.

Route points and highlights: Johannesburg - Durban

PS: no GPS co-ordinates available as it was switched off!

PPS: shew, these RR's take time and effort...

Wait; you got from JHB to Durbs without GPS and you didn't end up in Kimberly along the way? That's not the King Louis I know.  :deal:

Enige dik sand wat ek voor moet passop? :pot:
Ek haat sand.i
Can you please turn down the saturation on the photos.