To the Vic Fall's Bike Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tryblogs

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hello Dogs,

After my Lesotho fall (well head collision with a sheep), we are leaving this Saturday (24th September 2016) @ 06h30 am for a fantastic 8 nights/9 days tour from Muldersdrift/Gauteng to Victoria Falls in Zim.

Yesterday was the debriefing of this incredible, but nice journey that we are going to experience.

Our group consist of 18 riders with the support of a 17 tons truck + plus a 4x4 bakkie with a small 3 bike trailer (just in case), full tool box and first Aid kit. All this has been orchestrated by Drifters Adventure Tours. I can sell you over and over the Company's strong points, but in very simple terms: I am in the Tourism Hospitality Industry for 35 years with an eye for attention to details; I can assure you that Drifters excels these requirements by far.

the reason of me posting this now is unfortunately someone of our group had to pull out...and we try to find a last minute replacement
- the rider should be able to ride orange route
- the rider should have a good spirit and not a cowboy...we are already doing a dangerous sport...we do not want to increase probability rate of casualties...

You will find enclosed the itinerary of this phenomenal bike tour in the enclosed document;
but if I can describe a bit more:
The group consist of a mixture of all type of riders (3 foreigners are joining us from overseas). I can tell you personally that since I do leave in SA, I have been over 20 times in Victoria Falls, but never on a bike...(Ken - the MD of Drifters who is a fine rider by the way) will lead this crowed has arranged a sequences of rides that get better from one day to the following day like:
- obtaining special authorisation to be able to ride our bike in Madikwe Game Reserve.
- spending the night in Big Cave Lodge next to Matopasl...probably one of the nicest spot in southern Africa ...No wonders that Cecil J. Rhodes wanted to be buried there
- camping spots better from one to the other with all the Camp fire atmosphere...meals cooked for us...WHAOU !!!
- the Victoria Falls riders do not know what to do to please us
- etc etc etc.

The price is R21'000.00 + R1'000.00 drink ketty (I already brought some extra single Malt Whiskeys + a bottle of Olof Brandy)...
for the one you are interested, please look at the attach document.

and than if available/interested, please contact ken on +27 (0)11 TRIPLE 8 1160

Looking forward for this trip which starts in 3 days, 15 hours and 55 minutes...

Attachments

• Bike Tour 9 Days JHB-VFA 2016.pdf
    129.5 KB · Views: 53