Today I had a massive fall !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch Plottie what a fall..!!!! :eek: :eek:

As you correctly say, when you tired cut things short 'cos it affects everything.....

At least you werent on your big steed ::)

heal soon and get back out there...

and yes there are an AMAZING PACK OF WDs OUT THERE 8) 8) 8) ;)

Some feedback

Went for some physio this week and back massage
Looks as if that pain is more of a referred pain and is directly related to the fall I had in Qwa Qwa 8 months ago.
Xrays show a cracked L1 vetebrae and a broken rib. Still in a fair amount of pain but I'm taking it easy

Synap Forte is the Bees Knees  :biggrin:

Bike wil cost about 10k to repair. I'm sure my medical aid is about to fire me  :-\

Relax and take things easy, you were lucky Plottie, fix the bike, you got time to do a nice fix :thumleft:

Take it easy Plottie, glad u'r OK.

Glad to hear you are healing - Just watch those pain killers with bruised kidneys - Lots of water - Yip sorry just plain water  :'(

Ouch Eina Fokkit Plottie
Glad U on da mend afta da bend
Let me know when U upto going back there to tame the monster...I try to come along for moral support  :eek7:

Take it easy - rest is the best medicine. Then get back on that bike and give it hell.

After the massive fall, and all the paperwork was sorted, Plottie has a new ride.......

Attachments

• plottiektm300a.JPG
    plottiektm300a.JPG
    97.5 KB
  • plottiektm300b.JPG
    plottiektm300b.JPG
    96.6 KB
And the final pic! :ricky:

Attachments

• plottiektm300c.JPG
    plottiektm300c.JPG
    99.1 KB
Bike looks great. Would look better in DeWildt.

Plottie - hope you still healing nicely!

That 300 looks awesome - just take it rustig as they say!! ;)

Goeie donner,

I've been so busy, I have not even seen the bike  :thumleft:

I had the insurance payoput go direct to AMX about 2 weeks ago and have not been there in 4 weeks.

WELL DONE !!! - I'm impressed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts