TOPPIES BOKKE RHINO TOYOTA BOKKE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLES

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Saturday morning the Group of Toppies got together for a ride west of Port Elizabeth and what a ride it was the only Toppie missing was Dick who had gone to Bloem to marry somebody

READY.jpg

Not going to do much writing just photo,s

ROBBIE.jpg

CHRIS%20KEITH.jpg

STERIMILK%20PRODUCED.jpg

DUMPY.jpg

BEAUTY.jpg

AWESOME.jpg

Robbie and his thing he found in his pocket  short term memory has become a problem

MOON.jpg

Breakfast at the Sweaty Dutchman

IBREAKFAST.jpg

SUIKER.jpg

Very hot in the kloof not a breath of wind around

WARM.jpg

Just over a 100 km from Port Elizabeth we were treated to this great sight

MAJESTIC.jpg

COUNTRY.jpg

MA.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

OK so now we have had a great ride enjoyed the sights on the way home came up behind this Toyota with the dropped suspension

DROPPED.jpg

The moment I drew next to the Toyota I new all hell was about to break loooooose

Luckily the driver understood what i shouted at him and pulled of the road 

NO.jpg

REGISTRATION%20NO.jpg

The only excuse the driver could offer is that he never had a truck to transport the goats
Well dogs there was nothing we could do  the Thorn hill police failed to answer the phone

this morning bright and early i shot down to the Po lice Station and laid a formal complaint against the driver of the Toyota    Gents the Bull Shit I was dished makes one wonder how on Gods earth they can hold office but lets wait and see if i hear from them

Before the Toyota    GREAT RIDE GREAT COMPANY SPEED ON BROTHER

report the useless Thornhill cops to a higher up useless superior

Always enjoy your pics with the captions on the pics!

Thanks for sharing!

Will ride with you guys one day in the future!  :thumleft:

First thing this morning I call the Pol  leeees Department to make sure I would be home when the investigator came to take a complete sworn statement        only to be told that the investigator had not turned up for work he is sick and should be back next week

COLES said:
First thing this morning I call the Pol  leeees Department to make sure I would be home when the investigator came to take a complete sworn statement         only to be told that the investigator had not turned up for work he is sick and should be back next week

Eeeish, South Africa is catching up to the rest of Africa with speed. :snorting:

Great pics with the wildlife!
Awesome area indeed... but where is it? Map??... or just a couple of pointers, please?

Coles what are you complaining about? Those goats are riding lekke inside.
Wait till they tie them up and put them on the roofrack :deal: :biggrin:

:imaposer: Dankie vir die deel... Die fotos van die wild is beautiful!

Kan maar net wonder... waantoe gaan die dinge!!!  :eek7:

Travel along the old Cape road cross the bridge at Gamtoos and keep going towards Humansdorp u will pass the Tiger wheel shop on your right side keep riding towards Humansdorp the first major gravel road to your left u take and u will run along the game farm fence on your right

really great viewing good luck china 

HEY DOGS

I WAS CONTACTED YESTERDAY (WEDNESDAY) AND SERVED SUMMONS TO GIVE EVIDENCE ON THE BOKKE IN THE TOYOTA THE SPCA GOT INVOLVED

COLES said:
HEY DOGS

I WAS CONTACTED YESTERDAY (WEDNESDAY) AND SERVED SUMMONS TO GIVE EVIDENCE ON THE BOKKE IN THE TOYOTA THE SPCA GOT INVOLVED

this is great  :thumleft:

November the 13th we will be in court with the bokke and the Toyota