Tube Snake.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Me want..... :mwink:

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Easier, Faster Tire Changes! - Tube Snake Technology ???[/size][/size]

I love to ride and my son races every weekend. This requires frequent tire changes and this, coupled with a bit of arthritis in my hands means that tire changes are no picnic. One Saturday, avoiding a dreaded tire change, I decided to thread a bolt into the tube's valve stem. I then welded a chain onto the bolt, tossed it to my boys and pretty much forgot out it. The next time a tire needed to be changed, my kid said, "Hey Dad, where's that tube tool?!"

As the old saying goes, "necessity is the mother of invention", so I began my work on perfecting the now patented "Original Tube Snake". Simply put, this tool makes tire changes easier, faster and for under $20 bucks; just about anyone can afford to have this useful, quality tool in their shop or fanny pack.

To view a short tutorial on how the patented, Original Tube Snake works, click on the link
https://www.mylittletool.com/tubesnake.nxg