Tussen stasies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ek het nou wel 'n Kaapse brak geword maar ja...die Vrystaat het maar net sy eie bekoring.

Daai eerste skool.....imagine jy kan hom weer laat lewekry soos Blikners gese het....maar ek sal hom vir myself wil hou.....kan daai houtvloere en hoge ceilings net indink. Jammer dat sulke mooi plekke tot niet moet gaan. Laat my dink aan meeste van die platteland se verlate trein stasies. Sad.

Dankie vir die deel.

Vaalseun said:
Old school building outside Koppies. Sad that such treasures are not being looked after

From Koppies, I followed the railway line again to Sasolburg.

This station is called Leeustroom

Halfway between Koppies and Sasolburg is the Vredefortweg concentration camp. The number of deaths in this camp was 172 adults and 335 children

Nice ride, you must be one of those 6'4 between the eyes ouens riding a 1200 between railway lines, i feel my my back aching already. Nice old buildings, always like the old history bits. I must say for in the middle of nowhere the places are intact and neat, here they would have been stripped clean.

This is such a great ride report - solo, off the beaten track and just push on. Thanks for sharing something most of us never see.

Latest posts