WC - Quarry tracks, Tuesday 9 August

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossed-up

Pangaman
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT500
There'll be various people in the quarry/bush area this afternoon.  I'll probably get out there around 2.

I'll be at the quarry from 9ish tomorrow morning.  I'll be taking a complete beginner along.  Anybody's welcome to join.  If there's any expression of interest I can meet you at Zone 7 at 9:30.

Calling all the regulars - it's back to the tracks again!   It looks like Sunday will be balmy and perfect for riding.  :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

It would be great to see some new faces, too.  :3some:

Remember that this is mostly tight slow stuff that anyone can do.  If you enjoy "nurdling" about in the bush this is for you.  Note that scratches on your shiny bike are a good possibility.  

There is sand, but no-one insists on the Country Trax approach, least of all me.  It's all perfectly do-able at your own pace.

If you enjoyed Atlantis on Saturday and feel like a change of pace, do come along.  

But if you're a high-speed riding god who has no patience with slower riders please ride elsewhere.  This is all much too tame for you.

9 am Zone 7