wd ironman 2013 day out ride report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyTeNeReLess

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
well the WDs turned up this morning in pe at 5am to assist the ironman competition with ferrying the referees and media around the course today. didnt get many pics sadly but hopefully the others csn add theirs here? nice day checking out some super athletes and seeing the event from the inside... next year im in!!! except the 45 kph course speed limit was a bit painful. and bent often. ;D

8ygasuhy.jpg

mu8yde3e.jpg

let em fly. well done tiger8! saw some old faces and made some new friends. not to mention all the fit and pretty ladies!

just after passing the leaders while NOT exceeding 45 kph... pretty cool getting followed by a chopper.

amuvuvyv.jpg

ja was pretty cool, also helped out at the corporate on the saturday..also not too mant pics but an eventfull day..

second last pic my ride for the day            :thumleft:

and

the last new chommies i made.. :imaposer:

and whats a ride report without a little tusch... :deal:

Attachments

• P1010426.JPG
    P1010426.JPG
    138.4 KB
  • P1010430.JPG
    P1010430.JPG
    134.3 KB
  • P1010432.JPG
    P1010432.JPG
    155.4 KB
  • P1010434.JPG
    P1010434.JPG
    123.9 KB
  • P1010436.JPG
    P1010436.JPG
    161.1 KB
  • P1010440.JPG
    P1010440.JPG
    149.7 KB
  • P1010442.JPG
    P1010442.JPG
    156 KB
  • P1010444.JPG
    P1010444.JPG
    160.6 KB
dirtyXT said:
just after passing the leaders while NOT exceeding 45 kph... pretty cool getting followed by a chopper.

amuvuvyv.jpg

45km/h what rule is that , i never heard that one..they said not less than 45 bud... :imaposer:  :pot:

Saw you twice Leejay. U too doff to notice me waving my dick at you!

we were on the cnr 4th ave withy cooler box and weber braai.  :laughing4:

hehe probably too small to notice James.  that section is hectic with runners snd cyclists. and photographer...

Knucklhead said:
ja was pretty cool, also helped out at the corporate on the saturday..also not too mant pics but an eventfull day..

second last pic my ride for the day            :thumleft:

and

the last new chommies i made.. :imaposer:

and whats a ride report without a little tusch... :deal:
hey! just noticed you got an action shot of myself... with my 90kg very pushy photographer. he tried to convince me to do the course in reverse. managed to get him to both leaders and in front though. all under 45kph. that take skill. ;-)

Big E said:
One they when I'm big I also want to assist  ;D
keep an eye out next year for this post : https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=119620.0

Hell Tiger 8 you took 5 terabytes of pics where the hell are they , or did your old camera not have film in again ?

MURPHY said:
Hell Tiger 8 you took 5 terabytes of pics where the hell are they , or did your old camera not have film in again ?

Murphy go checkout my RR: https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=122251.0 - I did forget to charge my camera after Saturdays ride and my camera died on the cycle lap already, I managed to coax a fwe more pic's out of it on the run.  :dousing:
I didn't realise Leejay had started a RR too, sorry LJ, you are to quick on the draw for me  :thumleft:

Hey Knucklehead, lekka ride you had, tell us why you ride a KTM and not the Beamer  :pot:    You looked way too windgat on that bike, a bit of attitude suited you.  :biggrin:

JDog, you kak LJ out for not seeing you, I called out to you twice, right in your face and you just gave me a spaced out look.....like duhhh (Then again the sun was up for awhile already)  :lol8:  I was riding the silver Triumph on Sun.