• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn: 2011 CRF450X - Licensed and on the Road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill the Bong

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Cagiva Elefant 900
2011 Honda CRF450X

Registered and Licensed, license up to date.

Uncorked.  Air box open, rejetted, pink wire cut.  Standard exhaust modified.  Nice because it never needs repacking.  But a bit noisy and gives a bit of rush in the power delivery.  FMF and Pro Circuit pipes will smooth the power a bit.  I liked the std pipe's delivery.

Was prepped for the 2017 Amageza West Coast Baja, where the bike finished 9th in the off-road class.

Fitted with IMS long range tank, got 122km in race conditions with a bit left.

Kibblewhite Stainless Valve conversion done

NCVS needle makes for clean as a whistle fueling.  I will rejet for your altitude before shipping.

Fresh rings before the Baja

Genuine Scotts Steering damper mount fitted

Offset conversion done to allow standard O-ring Chain and 120 profile rear tire to be fitted.

Comes with 13 and 14T C/S sprockets

2 or 3 spare air filters

Front wheel spacer conversion done to allow it to be run without the gear-driven odometer (will be included, but not sure if it works.  Its sort of dumb)

Heavier springs fitted, standard will be included

Comes with a bit of cosmetic bits of you want to make her pretty - complete brand new headlight with shroud, 2 valve covers - 1 has faint scratches, was removed from a new bike, original black fuel tank.

Indicators, brake lights, hooter all works.  But it does not have a speedo.  I fitted my KTM 300's for the road worthy occasion.

Note:

1)  This is not a beauty queen, it photographs pretty well.  But it is a genuine long distance race bike that will make an awesome hard-core dual sport that is immensely reliable with the stainless valves.

2)  I'm advertising an Acerbis 25L fuel tank and a spare wheel set separately to keep the price down.

Price: R45 000.  Might negotiate if I know you.

Attachments

• IMG_5489.JPG
    IMG_5489.JPG
    480.7 KB · Views: 357