**ZIMBABWE GRAVEL TRAVEL TOUR 2013. 2nd to 11th August.**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Blip It!

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I am doing my annual Zim Gravel Travel Tour in August, there are a few places open for anyone who wants to join us for this epic ride.
You can see last years RR ;  https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=108824.0;

It will be at least 2500km of gravel roads ranging from wide open smooth gravel to "2 spoor" to badly rutted under maintained jeep tracks, with distances of up to 500km per day. I recommend experienced gravel riders who are "riding fit" that can maintain a good gravel travel pace. The scenery on this trip is stunning and the route is epic, everyone who has done it once will not miss it every year. If you are interested in joining, please send me your e-mail for more info on costs and the itinerary.

The dates have been changed from May till August, and we plan on doing a new route up to Kariba via Matopo, Shangani, Wankie and on to Milibizi where we catch a ride on the ferry through to Kariba the it down through the remote Chizara National park to Chinoyi then on to Harare via the epic Domboshana Rock then down to Lake Mutirikwi and back down to Beitbridge.

Don't miss this trip it will be unforgettable, if you are an experienced rider who can maintain a good pace through varying terrain then book your place on this trip!