Zimbabwe Gravel Travel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely stunning - I have never been that far east, guess I will have to change that.....

@Fuzzy Muzzy - are you fromMutare? I know a few older people who still live there - they farm seedlings - and my wifes best friends grew up there - they live here now - looks like a lekker place tho!

Absolutely stunning - I have never been that far east, guess I will have to change that.....

@Fuzzy Muzzy - are you fromMutare? I know a few older people who still live there - they farm seedlings - and my wifes best friends grew up there - they live here now - looks like a lekker place tho!
@Just Blip It! Is heading back there in September with a group of fellow Umtali Boys High guys to attend a reunion

DAY 6 - JULIASDALE TO HARARE

@Just Blip It! had a very clear plan for the day. We would get close to Harare in as little time as safely possible. He wanted to go ride on the huge Gomos (granite koppies/mountains) near Harare, come hell or high water. Those that wanted to skip this part of the ride could continue straight to Harare on tar where we turn of to the Gomos and head to a pub to watch the Bokke play the All Blacks. Riders briefing at breakfast made this clear and it was great to see that everyone was going to prioritise the ride and not the rugby.

We head into Juliasdale after breakfast to once again fill our fuel tanks.

5BCEFD7D-8527-45D5-BBFC-0C7B823B9DAE.jpeg

The group was held up by the Rabbi's subframe repair that worked itself loose. We wait up ahead for them to catch up.

6B20AB58-CC59-44E6-ADFE-FA54EA1F2AAF.jpeg

Worked well and can't imagine doing a trip like this without one. Got used to it quickly.
Will keep it for next year's trip

I feel the same about that T7 as I do about one of my ex's. Why does she have to be so damn pretty?!?!?!