Zimbabwe Gravel Travel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We spot some game on the banks

960DDF6F-2D43-4547-8E69-E0262DF61EDD.jpeg

For me personally, the excitement of being on the ferry wore of quite quickly and then there was just boredom, wishing I could rather be on my bike. All that’s left to do is sit around drinking beer and waiting for time to pass

52CCA04E-0E94-49C3-9D43-711B66654074.jpeg

We met this cool family from the uk on the ferry. Mom with her three kids. We would run into them again the next night.

81BB1E40-4C35-4365-B7C5-480F6FD7F2C4.jpeg

For me personally, the excitement of being on the ferry wore of quite quickly and then there was just boredom, wishing I could rather be on my bike. All that’s left to do is sit around drinking beer and waiting for time to pass

Ah, the enthusiasm of some. For me the ferry was a welcome break of endlessly getting pounded on bad roads. I was secretly hoping the ferry would get stuck on a sandbank so we could have another 24 hours of rest.

Ah, the enthusiasm of some. For me the ferry was a welcome break of endlessly getting pounded on bad roads. I was secretly hoping the ferry would get stuck on a sandbank so we could have another 24 hours of rest.
It’s not that the rest day wasn’t welcome…. When we got to Hwange Nat Park, I wished we could spend a rest day there on the deck, looking at animals 😉