Zimbabwe Gravel Travel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Het baie lekker saamgery en geniet.
Dis mos ADV!!
@Noneking ek dink jy moet vir ons so n crash coarse gee hoe om sand te ry.
Dankie vir die deel. (y)

Het baie lekker saamgery en geniet.
Dis mos ADV!!
@Noneking ek dink jy moet vir ons so n crash coarse gee hoe om sand te ry.
Dankie vir die deel. (y)
😜😜
Nee jong, sand ry gaan maar oor opklim en sand ry. My beste leerskool was om by diepkant in te spring 😉

Dankie NK, goeie report soos altyd. EK het dit baie geniet.

En ek voet nou maar die een toe tot my bucket list! Nou moet die sterre net belyn...

Nonekon/Just Blip It how was the availability of campsites where you stayed or in the rural areas?

Nonekon/Just Blip It how was the availability of campsites where you stayed or in the rural areas?
I have no idea
We didn’t really visit the type of establishments that offer camping, but saw fair amount of travellers on equipped for camping, especially on the Harare - Kariba - Vic Falls part of the trip.
Rest of the time we travelled off the beaten track and didn’t really encounter any travellers

I enjoy this R&R sososo much at night I put my headphones listern to some special music with the roar of the bikes thank you for this done in a taste of enjoyment
Thank you for following our adventure!!

All the accolades are well deserved NK 👏 Brilliant report of an excellent biking holiday in the beautiful Zim ! For sure a " Roll of Honor " worthy report 👌

I think this pic illustrates how much fun we had on this trip. @Noneking , thanks for the great ride report! 🌭
@Noneking het gegaan vir die "Ewan McGregor Long way round" look met daai baard :p

Awesome trip!! Baie dankie dat jy die tyd geneem het om dit met ons te deel.

Ek het baie geleer in hierdie trip van Zimbabwe.

Absolutely brilliant, stunning awesome RR! Thanks for meticulous trouble you've taken to share it. Just binge read it all.

What
A
Flippen
Jol!!!!!
Thanks for the effort it must have taken to share this with us @Noneking, it was such a great read on the couch. Makes me want to hit the road.
I can only imagine the amount of banter and bullshit that must've gone on everyday.

So we have 1….. or maybe 2 beers at Warthog’s. Seriously! We get ready to leave and a small crowd gathers in the parking lot to see us depart. Mostly parents with their little kids. 12 camelman types on their KTMs…. Sorry, make that 11 Camelman types and one guy on a T7…..

As I pull away (in second gear😡) I stall the bike and it immediate starts falling to the left. No way I can hold it so I just step away and let it drop.

Some comments about drinking beer and riding bikes from the crowd. My fantastic riding buddies (not @Just Blip It! , he just rides off) rush to my side to help pick up the bike. I try to hide my embarrassment by power sliding out of the parking lot only to slam on the brakes when elephants appear right next to us in the road on the way out.

At least I won the BAOBAB!! Game…
Just got a way to bite a person in the ass{People watching and a person want to give to something you usually dont do or not in front of people} SMILE

Absolutely brilliant, stunning awesome RR! Thanks for meticulous trouble you've taken to share it. Just binge read it all.

Thank you so much for sharing your adventure, just inspiring.

What
A
Flippen
Jol!!!!!
Thanks for the effort it must have taken to share this with us @Noneking, it was such a great read on the couch. Makes me want to hit the road.
I can only imagine the amount of banter and bullshit that must've gone on everyday.
Thanks so much for following guys!

Canzius baie dankie vir al jou moeite, ek het die hele RR in 2 sessies gelees en bekyk. Uitstekend! Ek het 'n paar Swazi hardcores met Mark gedoen, dis 'n voorreg om saam met hom te ry! Sadly is my motorfiets dae nou agter my, maar ek het lekker saamgery! Baie dankie.