WD National Bash 2012: Snow Valley general ride report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briv

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
seventh one done and with that a lesotho trip ....... die lekerste ooit  :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC03604 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03604 (Medium).JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,638
  • DSC_0145 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0145 (Medium).JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 1,699
I want to thank SharkZA, Welsh and CrazyPora for the drive down to the bash. It was beautiful and very special to be on top of Africa's Roof. I met amazing new people and saw the old gang again, absolutely LOVED IT.
Thanks Cocky, WildRide and JC for the ride back.
I believe that Killroy try to wake us up at 6 on Saturday morning and SharkZA said "it is too early, let them sleep"..an hour later Killroy could not wait any longer, open the zip of our tent and SURPRISE, we were not there....meanwhile back at the ranch, we were snuggling in a cozy king size extra length bed offered by our dear Friend Veldbrand (cause my dear friend Veldbloom couldn't make it).
To the gang of 8, thank you for taking me along and thank you for helping Raka to get the TITANIC back on track to the bash.
Over and out until next bash. Raka will post more photos now that IT has downloaded the photos

PS: Thanks again to the organisers and as a last request will IDR please be so kind to give Raka his name back  (I am sure he has earned it  >:D).
Merci Beaucoup

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,557
My technical advisor, Raka, didn't give me proper instruction about loading photos.

Attachments

• DSC06212.jpg
    DSC06212.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 1,554
  • DSC06190.jpg
    DSC06190.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,513
Since everyone is posting in the planning a ride thread......

Come on guys, if you are not planning to write a detailed ride report, how about a small one with pics or only pics. I missed Friday night, did I miss out? :p

Snafu said:
Since everyone is posting in the planning a ride thread......

Come on guys, if you are not planning to write a detailed ride report, how about a small one with pics or only pics. I missed Friday night, did I miss out? :p
Sê ek ook mos nou??

What is the point of this pic?  It could be anyone!  :imaposer:

index.php

Running for cover......  ;)

heti said:
What is the point of this pic?   It could be anyone!  :imaposer:

index.php

Trust me, she looks a whole lot better without the helmet and glasses....but him.....dunno so much.... :peepwall: :biggrin:

Adventurer said:
heti said:
What is the point of this pic?   It could be anyone!  :imaposer:

index.php

Trust me, she looks a whole lot better without the helmet and glasses....but him.....dunno so much.... :peepwall: :biggrin:

aweh - Len acknowledging his cape coloured roots - welcome home Len, os het jou gemis  :biggrin:

Adventurer said:
heti said:
What is the point of this pic?   It could be anyone!  :imaposer:

index.php

Running for cover......  ;)

Ag toe julle.... move on.... look at the waterfall  :p Ja Kurt your new Forum name... Altzumventurer  >:D :peepwall:  :biggrin:

There you go the ...... YSter -- Team :mwink:

Attachments

• DSC03097 (Medium).JPG
    DSC03097 (Medium).JPG
    54 KB · Views: 1,305
  • IMG_0096 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0096 (Medium).JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,301
  • IMG_0384 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0384 (Medium).JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,281
Thanks to all the organizers, the bash was a great jol.

We had a challenging bash......

First we left home a bit late due to some hassles...
Burst a tyre on the way there and lost 3 hours
Got to the camp site at 8, pitched the tent in the rain, only to see it blown to pieces by the wind. I almost packed up up and f-ed off home...
Fixed the tent on Saturday morning with a lot of help from great Dogz

And from there the weekend just got better.

Was fun to meet the old friends again. I only see some of you once a year, but it's always great to meet up again.

Saturday night was farking cold. Not even the huge amount of alcohol helped.

This was one of the best bashes! Great organisation by those involved and a great venue.

En toe sal ons die 'gelukkie' slaan om tussen die Groenies, Stoetbul en die Rebel Dog tent te kamp  :eek7: Kyk, daai tweeling kan vir jou roer, maar dis lekker om gesonde kinders aan die gang te sien  :biggrin:

Thanks aan my bure wat dit 'n interessante naweek gemaak het.  :imaposer:

jupiter said:
En toe sal ons die 'gelukkie' slaan om tussen die Groenies, Stoetbul en die Rebel Dog tent te kamp  :eek7: Kyk, daai tweeling kan vir jou roer, maar dis lekker om gesonde kinders aan die gang te sien  :biggrin:

Thanks aan my bure wat dit 'n interessante naweek gemaak het.  :imaposer:
En veral om te hoor die Pa praat so n  duidelike verstaanbare (nie kerk) taal met hulle!!!!!! :peepwall: :imaposer:
Daai tweeling gaan twee rowwe WDs word eendag :deal: :thumleft:

Ja, hulle het 'n ferm hand nodig met tye. Blykbaar het hulle lekker kak aangejaag as ons nie by die tent was.  Shark is sommer Oom Vettie genoem en uit die die tent gejaag toe hy kom loer wat hulle aanvang....

Groenie said:
Ja, hulle het 'n ferm hand nodig met tye. Blykbaar het hulle lekker kak aangejaag as ons nie by die tent was.  Shark is sommer Oom Vettie genoem en uit die die tent gejaag toe hy kom loer wat hulle aanvang....
:spitcoffee:

Hentie WOA said:
Groenie said:
:spitcoffee:

Ek onthou daai een. Toe tjirp Stoetie hulle en toe byt hulle hom ook sommer  :imaposer:

Latest posts