• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 Husqvarna SM610 - R34k Neg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roulof

Pack Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Good Morning Dogs,

I am selling my Husky SM610 to make space for a new car in the family. This bike is an absolute blast and is guaranteed to give you a smile. I've owned the bike for just over two years and have used it as a toy and commuted with it when necessary.  This little 610 is punchy and is geared more towards city slicking.

I've in the last week had the following done at Offroad Cycles:
Fork Service
Replaced Gaskets (side covers)
Wheel Bearings (front and rear)

The Husky also has a new chain and sprockets fitted (less than 500kms old). I've also had the seat recovered recently.

Honesty section:
The bike will have to have its rear shock serviced soon and it is not fond of prolonged periods of highway cruising (I'll take the bike in to have the jetting sorted).

I bought the bike in Apr 2016 from Kykdaar and at that point it had an approximate 30,000km on the clock - the speedo was replaced and I've since added about 2000km (I'll confirm the speedo count with some more photos).

For reference, please see the original sale thread:
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=190603.msg3529337#msg3529337

I am asking R34k neg for the bike, you are welcome to come have a look. I'll give it a week or so and then advertise on Gumtree.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-06-18 at 07.55.09.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-06-18 at 07.55.09.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 430