AFRICA2ANYWHERE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Hi there my name is Nick, my girlfriend (Kristine), and myself are planning a round the world trip, we are hoping to start this year in march. Our blog is www.africa2anywhere.blogspot.com

We have done most of our research and prep work allready, but if anyone can help with info regarding Carne` and shengen visa would be greatly appreciated !

Carne` :  Is it imperative that we attain the carne` for egypt or are there any other options that we could do for this?

Shengen Visa:  Kristine is traveling on a dutch passport so she will be fine, how ever I am on a SA passport, from my understanding the visa is only valid from date of issue, how ever we are planning on taking a slow drive up through africa and possibly spending time in tanzania for a few months so if I get a shengen here before we leave it may be expired before we reach UK, is it possible to obtain a shengen in Sudan or egypt from a south african embassy along the way ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated Thanks so much

Nick