Another visit to Atlantis (video to watch)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video footage and some impressive riding guys .... ! Glad us newbs went the following day only  :eek7:  Still have some long ways to go before I can maintain that pace and close proximity riding  :ricky:

Must say I have been many many time to Atlantis with 4x4, but can't quite remember it being quite as soft as it was this weekend ... or maybe that was just me running out of talent  :imaposer:

Awesome Vid Michiel we are very fortunate to have a person like you that is passionate about shooting and creating media that we can enjoy so very much. Thank you. Looking forward to the next ride  ;D

Black Thunder said:
Awesome Vid Michiel we are very fortunate to have a person like you that is passionate about shooting and creating media that we can enjoy so very much. Thank you. Looking forward to the next ride  ;D

+100 :thumleft: Really Gr8 video Michiel. The video was most defiantly worth the wait. :thumleft: :thumleft:

Black Thunder said:

What he said.  :thumleft:

Sorry for all the sand in your face Michiel.  I never realised there's that much of the stuff being thrown up.

Oh...and for someone who is looking everywhere BUT where he is going I'm surprised you don't crash MUCH more often.  :biggrin:

Hope it doesn't hurt too much today.

Michiel said:
Dan gettin roosted.

20_03_11Atlantis009.jpg

...one would imagine a rider of 2TDan's caliber would be able to avoid roost, i.e make it to the front of the pack given the opportunity on a proper bike...nice bike BTW

MrBig said:
Awesome video!
the 'noise' at 4:02 made me chuckle  ;D

:laughing4: :imaposer: It almost sounds like Michiel "Sneezed" too hard & caused a down. :imaposer: :pot: :pot:

Big respect to you guys for taking on that "Soft Sand". I still have a looooong way to go,.. before I'll be there on that level. :thumleft:

MrBig said:
Awesome video!
the 'noise' at 4:02 made me chuckle  ;D

I was watching it while my wife was reading a magazine, SHE chuckled  ;D

SACK said:
Black Thunder said:

What he said.   :thumleft:

Sorry for all the sand in your face Michiel.  I never realised there's that much of the stuff being thrown up.

Oh...and for someone who is looking everywhere BUT where he is going I'm surprised you don't crash MUCH more often.  :biggrin:

It has been hurting all week!  :D Lifting my arms above my shoulders results in a slight discomfort. The skin on my chest
actually turned yellowish from the bruising.

A pleasure to see you lot enjoying the video, thanks for the commentary.

Jinne michiel, jy het darem maar baie geval jong, en hard ook!  ;D

Ek sien die KLR het selfs gechip  :)

Awesome vid, dankie!

Who is the crazy bastard pulling the super cool wheelie at 5:53?  :ricky:

Check the bike coming in from the right.

The wheelie??  'Tis The Bobnob!! Or perhaps GJ's son Rensie.
Once again, Michiel, very good footage. And of course you meet the nicest people on the sand.

SACK said:
Who is the crazy bastard pulling the super cool wheelie at 5:53?  :ricky:

Check the bike coming in from the right.

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: Wow,... that really looks pretty cool!!! :ricky:

Michiel said:
SACK said:
Black Thunder said:

What he said.   :thumleft:

It has been hurting all week!  :D Lifting my arms above my shoulders results in a slight discomfort. The skin on my chest
actually turned yellowish from the bruising.

A pleasure to see you lot enjoying the video, thanks for the commentary.

Michiel, Awesome video again.

I was a bit apprehensive climbing those dunes, but I see you just surf the dunes. All along the slip face. You must just work on the dismount.  :imaposer:

I''ll try the "surfing" next time.  :ricky: