ATG Ribzz Camp Sleeper (SORTED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
What is your experience with it?

I have one but have NO idea what it is like....!

Bought it, amongst other ATG product such as the Overlander soft panniers and the Bags Connection duffle bag, from a very reputable WD vendor (ATG agent) who in turn bought it from the supplier, like it is normally done with this stuff. So my wife was in Cape Town, collected the stuff and returned home to Walvis Bay. AS you can imagine the EXCITEMENT was RUNNIG HIGH to try this newly acquired equipment. Stuffed the pannier bags and duffle bag full of what ever I could lay my hands on (with SWAMBO's permission off cause) and fitted it to the bike. It works awesomely and looks great.

Then it was time for the Ribzz Camp Sleeper which I bought (R 1,550.00) because I am GATVOL of having to blow up inflatable mattresses in the middle of the night, only to wake in the morning laying on the hard ground. So there I was unfolding the parcel, putting everything together, following the instruction to the tee (hell its the first time I do this). Spread the canvas as indicated, assemble the poles, push it into the canvas, assemble the ribz. Everything going well although it felt like ages to assemble everything, but then the AWFUL DISSAPOINTMENT stepped in. There were 3 sets of Ribz completely missing, I franticly start looking under the couch, behind the cupboard, interrogate the kids, but no Ribz.

So Monday morning we call the very reputable WD vendor to report it, he apologised and made a few phone calls. Came back and told us that the supplier acknowledged its mistake and will be sending the missing parts to us straight away, will have it by the end of the week, that was 4 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes you wonder what the Ribzz Camp Sleeper is really like????????

I will be watching the other acquired ATG stuff with close eyes.

PS. The reputable WD vendor is exactly that. VERY REPUTABLE and great service

Latest posts