Atlantis early monring ride , take 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great ride guys :) Loved riding that KTM so cool. Thanks Kamanya! Shot for the video and the pics guys so nice to look back on some awesome riding.
Cant Wait till the next ride! Would like to ride from one side of atlantis to the other  :) or maybe go with Kamanya on his macassa sand ride. See ya next time  :ricky:

Great Vid!!

Atlantis was awesome fun! Hopefully the entrance will be kind to me next time  :mwink:  :mwink:

EtienneNXR said:
Sprocketbek, where ur pictures?

I must have posted them on the wrong website...........!  >:D >:D >:D

Had a very busy social weekend. Busy resizing and sorting (from 242 pics).

So it turnes out i have 1st degree medial collateral ligament sprain and a 2nd degree lateral collateral ligament sprain.

rehab starts tommorrow ...

for the next week or 2 , call me hoppie

Stev0 said:
So it turnes out i have 1st degree medial collateral ligament sprain and a 2nd degree lateral collateral ligament sprain.

Whow, big words, what does that mean? No riding next weekend?

Stev0 said:

Sorry to hear...heal well and all the best.

Stev0 said:

Heal soon buddy!

Thx again for the help on Saturday :)

Stev0 said:

Eish, we're falling appart here!!! I'm going for a MRI at 12.  :-\

Those dunes always make for stunning pics! That â??extraâ? cornering one â?? brilliant! Nice guys :thumleft:

Thanks for a great ride guys! This time we were more bikes than ever. I had limited time to play and didn't make any video or take pictures but thanks for those who did.

Love the one of me losing the back-end trying to show off in front of the camera. Thanks Pantsula.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    127 KB
KTM BIGGER said:
Kamanya you should try staying on the bike more.  ;)

You should know with me... I can probably count on one hand the amount of times on an off road ride with sand that I haven't fallen!

KTM BIGGER said:
Hey that camera is impressive buddy. This second fall was great where you said "UH" sounds like it took your wind out.

I wasn't winded just tensing for the fall. Sure do a lot of grunting picking up the big pig though. Falling here is almost always a great experience and does not hurt the bike or rider.