Big Thanks to Melvman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger8

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
:thumleft:  :thumleft: :thumleft:

On Saturday afternoon 3.15pm, while doing some maintainence and about to change my KTM's rear brake pads. I had everything off and low and behold the pads for back break was the wrong size and the old ones were unsafe to re-use.
Panic :eek: as TigersM8 was looking forward to the Kouga Ride with the other WD's, she had not been on an off-road ride since the Winterberg and I didn't want to disappoint her.

Now all the vendors I know are closed and those who would oblige, were out of town or otherwise engaged - I also own my own business and Do Not like disturbing someone else's afternoon - But this was important.

I called Melvman who is always happy to help (well he sounds like he is  ;) ) He has the MIDAS outlet in Walmer.

Me: Mel I need help, are you able to sort me out?
Mel: Sure meet me at the shop at 4pm and we'll see if we have stock (no hesitation or excuse)

Get there and he has the pads, then on top of all this, he stills gives me a great discount -  even though I probably screwed up his Sat afternoon.

Mel, for allowing me to disturb you and afford me the chance to not dissappoint my wife, I THANK YOU - your customer/ friend service is exceptional. AND we had a great ride  :thumleft: