Bray cannon ball run ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subie

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR125L
I have been doing a few group rides and decided I am not to fond of the group ride thing. Like to run at my own pace  stopping just for petrol etc.
Anybody interrested in participating on such a run to Tosca. We all get together maybe  at Sasol garage cnr R512 and R104 and then start the run going hell for leather or at the pace you are comfortable with from there over Breedtsnek -Koster -Mafeking and then Tosca where we regroup to ride the last 80 km to the farm where we overnight. The next day we can do a lekker ride back along a different route up to Mafeking. This will be an independant run where everybody will be responsible for their own safety,recovery if needed and getting there in one piece. For fun we can maybe "clock" in so we can have a "winner" :imaposer:
This route involves some sand after Mafeking to Tosca and the farm. Up to Mafeking mostly nice dirt roads with some tar.
Just want to see first if there is some interrest for such a run. Will be the closest one can get to the resposibility for own safety,navigation etc like in a solo ride but still part of a group.