BREEDE RIVIER BASH & The Lady 2-Wheeler - REPORT NOW DONE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant!!!!!! :thumleft: :thumleft:
Goose and Miss - You are two special people and it a pleasure to know you. :thumleft:
Freak, nice one! on the bike and the support! :thumleft:
Lady-Quickie, Escellent and I hope to see you on another ride, I missed this one :(
WD Rock!!

Lady-Quickie said:
I second that Goose.  You wont catch me dead in a side car.  I have a reputation to protect here.....    O0

Hahahahaha!

Don't judge it so quickly!

The Urals are two wheel drive and I've seen mod's made to it to be able to not only take a wheelchair in the sidecar (with its own ramp mechanism anabling the rider to mount and dismount without help), but also with the controls moved across (steering, gears, everything) putting complete control in the hands of the person in  the sidecar...

;D ;D ;D

It was lekker to have met you!
Just give me a shout if you should need anything else - I also stay in Kraaibak.
;D

Goose - lots of thumbs up for organising this and Freak - kudo's for comingto the party.

Goose told me that Freak agreed to this looong before he knew that there was going to be public exposure. He organised everything expecting nothing in return - not even publicity.

The world needs people like you guys.

Lady-Quickie said:
I second that Goose.  You wont catch me dead in a side car.  I have a reputation to protect here.....    O0

AHA! But there is meathod in my cunning plan!!

That bike has a REVERSE gear... and with a small modification.... all the controls can be moved to the handlebars! You could ride it yourself!! Hows that sound?

kejago said:
Lady-Quickie said:

That bike has a REVERSE gear... and with a small modification.... all the controls can be moved to the handlebars! You could ride it yourself!! Hows that sound?

You nasty chap.... just as I finally managed to convince her to ride with me...  >:D  :pot:  :biggrin:

A couple of photos that Rogue took as you guys were leaving.

Attachments

• LQ_goose1.jpg
    LQ_goose1.jpg
    116.6 KB
  • LQ_goose2.jpg
    LQ_goose2.jpg
    70.8 KB
  • LQ_goose3.jpg
    LQ_goose3.jpg
    105.1 KB
Lekker pics those Eisbein - please say a huge thank-you to Rogue... and so soz that we did not get to have you guys in the "big-pic" - photoshop...  :mwink: :thumleft:

Cool pics Rogue.  Thanx for sharing.  :thumleft:

Goose said:
kejago said:
Lady-Quickie said:

You nasty chap.... just as I finally managed to convince her to ride with me...  >:D  :pot:  :biggrin:

Yip, I can understand:

index.php

>:D

But I do have the ladies best interests at heart... really i do!  :geek:

:peepwall:

Those pics tell a big story and of sheer pleasure and enjoyment.......

Grt one Goose...... ;) ;)

Lady Quickie I am sure we are going to see you again soon after you twisting Hubby's arm for a new addition to the family..... :ricky:

malgat said:
jeeeez,,,,,,goose

your a babe magnet,,,,tell us your secret,,,how come these pretty girls like you soooo much????

Maybe he's born with it....  Maybe it's Maybeline.....    :imaposer:

Great one Goose and friends and respect LQ - awesome!!!

H

Very brave and spirited there Lady and partener.

Appologies that I didnt make the time to introduce myreself properly, but i was too busy flying to touch ground with anyone. :-\

I reckon those in-line 2 wheels suit you allot better than those opposed 2 wheels. :)

Till next time.

Latest posts