Buisplaas.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Chris!!! Thanks especially for the bridge pics...yes, sad, we had many good times there. Good memories!

whitedelight said:
Chris you are so lucky cause there are some awesome roads in that area.Do you have a route that you maybe saved?? :thumleft:
It's in my head and I'd like to keep that if it's OK with you :thumleft:

chrisL said:
whitedelight said:
Chris you are so lucky cause there are some awesome roads in that area.Do you have a route that you maybe saved?? :thumleft:

Hmmm... ! Hoekom lees ek "Boek van Chris se Roetes in Suidelike Afrika"  Pensioen voorsiening ?  :biggrin:

Chris soos altyd is dit lekker om jou verslag te lees maar veral om na die fotos te kyk. Die trefkrag van jou  fotos lê in hulle oorsplonklike eenvoud en die feit dat jy die moeite doen om stil te hou en dit te neem. Reël nou 'n slag vir ons 'n lekker naweek rit daar by jou waar ons nog nooit was nie!

Lekker RR ,dankie vir die deel. Moet n draai daai kant toe ry vir n slag ,is op my voorstoep(Mosselbaaier). Ek ry meeste van die tyd in Knysna se rigting. :thumleft:

chrisL said:
whitedelight said:

It's cool,there are so many cool roads up there.I will be there x as again,so will explore a little more. :thumleft:

Dankie Chris,dit is n pragtige r&R..wel gedaan  :thumleft:

Garfield said:
laurika said:
Nice one Chris....but tell me, why did they close the bungy swing bussiness? it use to be so busy? had some good jumps off the bridge a few years back....

It was closed because the bridge became unstable, the full story used to be on the Face Adrenalin website.

Nice ride Chris, nou jeuk my gat sommer weer om te gaan ry  :thumleft:

Sad that the bridge has closed. I have done more than 20 jumps since the 1990's - allways favouring the the bridge swing (longer free fall)

My son joined for his first jump at about 12 years old.

Nice ride report Chris - I always miss Stilbaai and surrounds when you post these day rides.

Goed gaan daar  :thumleft:

chrisL said:
It was a crisp but sunny day and I only pulled away at 11.45.

Ek like die intro!

Klink soos 'n proper boek se begin ...  :thumleft:

Mooi ene Chris.

Julle grondpaaie is amper beter as ons teerpaaie.  :deal:

walked into the office with a temper and just by reading and looking at the awesome ride you had calmed me down.
Thanks for the RR and I hope you will send me the map
:thumleft: :thumleft:

Dit was lekker om te lees en foto's te kyk. Dankie!