Bunking work on a Friday - Ride Reports!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, are we going this Friday, or maybe Saturday this week so more dogs can join us?

Should we maybe move it to Saturday so more people can join?

What route are we taking?

Chrissie, is die skaapboud en aartappels al op die menu?

Draadwerk said:
Should we maybe move it to Saturday so more people can join?

What route are we taking?

Chrissie, is die skaapboud en aartappels al op die menu?

Draatie, ry ons vandag of moet jy werk?  :peepwall:

Draadwerk said:
Ek werk vandag jong. Kan jy glo? Nie lekker nie hoor

Moeilik om te glo, jy LAAT mos werk?!...dalk maar goed so, ek moet salarisse doen, damn, skoon vergeet!

No skaapboude... sorry...  :eek:

But riding will work for me on Friday.  Can't do Saturday, have to go to Pilgrims to pick up something from a Friend, well, I guess that means I will be riding on Saturday, just tar only.

Ok, slight adjustment to plan for Saturday... I'll be joining some of the other Slowveld Dogs and non Dogs on their way to Pilgrims Rest, via Shiyalongubo Dam and some other routes they cooked up!  Will apparently eventually meet up with the road bike riders and go tar the rest of the way... not 100% sure what the plan is, but whatever, as long as I get to Pilgrims to collect my prezzie, it's all good!  :ricky:

Chrissie, The other riders are going to be coming through from the swazi rallye on 6 Triumph Thunderbirds. The plan is like this... If we meet at the boulders turn-off at the same time (which will be a miracle) then we'll ride with them. Otherwise we will meet up in pilgrims with them. That's my father-in-law to-be and his maats. So thats what is happening, just so you guys know.

Cool, I will meet you guys in Barberton, at the Josefsdal/Bulembu/Kaapmuiden 4-way stop at Medi Clinic and we take it from there.  Just let me know when you're on your way, so I know what time to be there.

:biggrin:
I am on my way down to the slowveld again.
Any rides planned for Flyday? The weekend? Next Tuesday?
:ricky:

iCan,

We (Lycan, An3as and myself) are heading to the Transkei WD Bash tomorrow, so wont be able to join you guys. Have a good one.

Sorry my friend, looks like you're stuck with Bosparra and I...  :3some: 

To Francois1, Andreas and John, ride safe and enjoy.  :laughing4:  And say hi to all my WD friends, pity I won't be able to go!  :(

En wat van my ???

Anyway, ouens, geniet die bash en ry veilig asb. Drink n paar koues op ons

Natuurlik is jy genooi Draadwerk! Bring net 'n sigaar... (-;

Nog besig om opsies te oorweeg.
Sal met jou praat soos die planne vorm aanneem.
Jy is welkom om voorstelle ook te maak.