Cappie does it solo....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeff Cowboy

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Woke up this morning. Weather looked great. Could not waste the day. Decided to go on a solo run. Wanted to give the GS some exercise so I decided on a long circle route.
PE – Aardbol – Alexandria – Woody Cape – SouthWells – Grahamstown – PE.

Track.jpg

Shot taken at the Aardbol. Not only is the bol painted the road is also graded…. Lovely for high speed.
Pic.jpg

GS fans come in all shapes and sizes…. This one asking if he can have the bike.
Pic1.jpg

Woody Cape beautiful as always.
Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Canon rocks the shipwreck is gone.
Pic4.jpg

Pic5.jpg

From the restaurant at Canon rocks. The food was great and so was the service. Please support these people.
Pic6.jpg

That’s life…. Too me anyway.
Pic7.jpg

I like the look of the restaurant.
Pic8.jpg

Hmmm yummie…. Not to unhealthy either….
Pic9.jpg

After lunch I met up with a very friendly Mellow Yellow and wife. Thanks for the chat and nice to meet ja.

SouthWells road on my way to Grahamstown.
Pic10.jpg

Pic11.jpg

SouthWells excellent high speed gravel highway just the right distance to satisfy with a nice tight pass at the end.
Pic12.jpg

In Grahamstown I went to visit Edgy and Big Dom and met Scott. Thanks for the chats.

On my way home from G-town. Klapped it on the tar.
Pic13.jpg

Lekker round trippie :thumleft:

Tip - Do not carry both your bike ignition keys with you on the same keyring - although the cut looks slightly different - if you loose your keys you are stuffed :eek:

Brink said:

Tip - Do not carry both your bike ignition keys with you on the same keyring - although the cut looks slightly different - if you loose your keys you are stuffed :eek:

Nope the one key is for ignition and the other is for panniers boxes.

Captain Slow said:
Brink said:

Cappie they can manipulate your pannier locks so you use the same key for both the ignition and panniers cheap cheap.....go to any Bmw dealership..... :thumleft: :thumleft:

The TRANSPORTER said:
Captain Slow said:
Brink said:

Cappie they can manipulate your pannier locks so you use the same key for both the ignition and panniers cheap cheap.....go to any Bmw dealership..... :thumleft: :thumleft:

Regtig ek hoor dan so duur?

Dit pla my nie eintlik nie.

Lekke trip Capps! Yellow is beauuuuuuuutiful, always!  :thumleft:

Hierdie is ook op die menu Baie lekker plekkie

DSCF0028.JPG

Smaak my Cappie wys my vrou hier hou hy lyk as hy sy maag intrek.

DSCF0027.JPG

Thanks Captain. This year my wife and I are either doing a route in your neck of the woods for our annual holiday, or on the Botswana border. There aren't enough ride-reports from the Eastern-Cape, so I appreciate this one! Now do a two day hard-ass ride man, I need the route!  ;D Please?  ::)

Latest posts