Closing Down: Off-Road Touring and Equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slingervel

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Just received this mail:

The time has come for us to say goodbye...
It is with sadness that we have made the decision to permanently close our doors on 15 December. The current and future predicted markets as well as the declining economy, especially in our industry, has unfortunately forced us to make this tough and difficult decision.

We had a fantastic time in the business and loved doing business with you all. The best part of the business was definitely all the amazing people we met and got to ride with. So many strangers became friends and family! We will miss you all and want to thank you for your support and friendship over the past five years.

Luckily it is not just sad news. We will still do one final Sunday social ride on 13 November so please come and join us for that? It will be an easy and fairly short ride. More details will be posted on the website by Friday.

The other good news is that we are discounting all our stock! So look out for huge specials! All the specials will be published on our website and Facebook page so make sure to visit regularly to see the latest deals. We will also send out more regular newsletters with all the specials.

It will be business as usual until we close our doors for the last time. We want to thank you in advance for your support also in these last few weeks.

Martin and Daleen.

This is very sad for me as I've always received immaculate and friendly service!
I will miss you guys!!  :'(