De vildt for beginners ...yeah right!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry Cono, I'm sure Twiggy meant it in a much nicer way than that, Mate. I may come cut your electricity before the next ride though, so you have no excuse!
Great ride, great people, kak rain and hail but that is what adventure riding is all about.
To all those going to Alfie's Dsf, looking forward to a couple too many brandys with you all!

Sorry I missed this one. My wrist is still banged up and in a cast for another 2 weeks or so. Need some Physio and then am coming back for another lap dance with 'De Wildt'

We wussed out I'm sorry to say.

Spent the day in bed watching movies.

Kind of glad when I look at the pictures, looks kak wet!

Jules

Your punishment is still being thought about! Will probably involve Coconuts!  :)

Twiggy said:
Cono your a girl! Go get your nail's manicured or something and stay off our thread.

I have now thought it an appropriate time to respond to Twiggy.
It was nice meeting you Twiggy and EATMYKTM at Dr, KLR's in Walkerville.

By the way, Twiggy ... I had a good look at your hands ... my nails are definetly better looking than yours.  :imaposer:

And rumour has it, that you will be riding in front of me this coming weekend in Walkerville  >:D I have a camera and video recorder....  >:D i don't want to say this, but ..... please fall in the mud  :thumleft:

Damn, this Twiggy's bike is bigger than her ... respect, I will follow you through any weather, .. De Wildt, rain & hail ... anything ....respect .... however must just watch out I don't damage my finger nails.  :imaposer: