Die Parratjie in sy unnatural habitat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groenie

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Some of you know the Parratjie - our Fiat Multipla 1.9 JTD. Love it or hate it, no other choices. I love it.

I took the kids to go visit their uncle (my boet Charlie) on the farm where he works nowadays. When we got to the turn-off, I thought the place looked familiar, sort of de-ja-vu-ish..... Then I remembered the banner pic of my bike that I took on the ride to the 2007 GP Bash.

This one

bash034.jpg

So I took one of the Parratjie in almost the exact spot.

sm-2012-04-29_12-17-25_382.jpg

That made me decide to start this thread, because I always seem to end up in the right place with the wrongest car possible....

Remeber Veldbrand/blom's anniversary?

Took a wrong turn

Who20needs20a204x4.jpg

And knocked the whole sump plug and it's surrounding metal out...

That20is20part20of20the20sump.jpg

That was fixed with Pratley Steel and still holds the oil in.

Here's a few other places I've taken it to. Some not so bad, some ......

Visiting Veldtie. He approves

sm-2011-12-26_12-06-30_774.jpg

River crossing in the Prins Alfred pass, just behind Angie's G-Spot. The TT's approve

sm-2011-12-24_07-42-12_605.jpg

The road to the Knysna forest. I approve

sm-2011-12-29_07-24-55_875.jpg

sm-2011-12-29_07-24-03_391.jpg

The adventures will continue......

Nice. My GPS did a similar thing to me in my Corolla recently, pulling a trailer, otherside Dullstroom.  :eek: Just drove slower and eventually, 11km later, back on the tar.  :dousing:

Hijack on:

Was jy KLRClan gathering toe by Gariepdam laasnaweek? Ek het vir "Steven" met sy blou nuwe model KLR by Grasmere-plaza gekry waar hy vir sy broer vanaf Potch gewag het.

Hijack off

Gypsybaron said:
Hijack on:

Was jy KLRClan gathering toe by Gariepdam laasnaweek? Ek het vir "Steven" met sy blou nuwe model KLR by Grasmere-plaza gekry waar hy vir sy broer vanaf Potch gewag het.

Hijack off

Nee, was nie daar nie. Gariep dam? Nie die beste spot vir 'n bike naweek imho