East London - Cradock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Jaco. Always nice to go back to your hometown. I missed you guys by one day and passed through there on the 9th May.

Wolweseun said:
Nice

Daggaboer Padstaal Is Bus's In Laws place

Yip...

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=31907.0

Awesome riding in that area... :drif:

Nice report, Jmol!!!

Thanks for doing all the work on the RR Jaco and for the arangements. I really enjoyed the ride particularly the section up and over Katberg and the Witmos area. Good company,good bikes,good weather good riding. What more do you need? Thanks to all who made the trip.

Well Jaco,

Did a similar trip in the same area 3 years ago with 3 other dogs!!! Michel's pass was the best. At one stage my feet where above my BMW 650 GS seat as I negotiated my way down through a water washaway in the road. Excellent seeing pictures of the area.

I'm in on the next trip. Lets do something during the soccer world cup when us poor teachers have another 5 week forced holiday.

Lekker ry and keep waking me up in the morning with your hooter outside my door as you pass to work!! Ha!!! Ha!!!!

Spoedvark!!!!
ps - Will forward to BIG G!!!!!

Thanks for the Ride guy,s was great to tag along. Always keen for more  :thumleft:

spoedvark said:
Well Jaco,

I'm in on the next trip. Lets do something during the soccer world cup when us poor teachers have another 5 week forced holiday.

Spoedvark!!!!
ps - Will forward to BIG G!!!!!

Spoedvark - some of us work while teachers have holiday  ;D

Latest posts