Enduro World. The Senior and Rookies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wild Wills Wife managed to get a pearler of Plottie.
This one is a keeper.

DSC_0583.jpg

Here are a few of my pics....

Start of the PRO's
DSC02484.JPG

Pros first corner fallers
DSC02487.JPG

Spot a Shark and win a prize  :thumleft:
DSC02498.JPG

DSC02502.JPG

Some People make it look so easy...
DSC02512.JPG

DSC02514.JPG

DSC02518.JPG

And other make it look REALLY tough!!
DSC02515.JPG

Shark coming through after lap 1
DSC02522.JPG

DSC02524.JPG

Into the forest
DSC02535.JPG

DSC02541.JPG

Shark coming through towards the end of lap 2
DSC02549.JPG

DSC02550.JPG

Waiting for Plottie and HHusky to come through, aren't they beautiful
DSC02552.JPG

Two-Wheels TV hiding a beer we gave him.. (Dave Peterson having a Zamalek  :thumleft:)
DSC02556.JPG

A Very tired looking HHusky
DSC02558.JPG

No Pics of Plottie as he just rode past when he came through without having time to take pics... Sorry Plottie next time.

Groenies mode of transport for the day (playing bitch to Popi) :imaposer: :imaposer:
DSC02559.JPG

You guys took all great pics! 8)

Next time I book the day. Great fun!

Lekker Plottie! A classic pic! :biggrin:

Well done again. Seeing the rest of the course on the pics just increased my respect for you guys participating.  8)

shark_za said:
This one is a keeper.

Classic rock he just couldn't leave without having a taste. :biggrin:

Dammit Plottie, that looks eina! Then again, if you pulled of that stoppie I am sure Butch would have offered you a KTM factory ride for the rest of the season  :thumleft:

great shots guys, this event sure has turned out to be entertaining. that shot of plothond buying a soil sample illustrates how easy it is to fall off-road.
many years ago an american racer told me that when riding off-road "you should never forget that you are on the edge of destruction " a fall can be funny or a career ender, at the time i thought i was unbreakable, i have since learnt i`m not.
glad no one was badly hurt.

that waterfall and rock section was very extreme for a novice class, and to think that ten female riders made it !
[so i was told by a ktm crew]

They forgot to put the tape up to detour the ladies around it.
They all rode down it the first lap.

And just for the record Plottie attempted to find a soil sample but only found solid cold hard rock.
Suddenly wearing a Leatt Brace isnt a bad idea. I ride offroad in mine.

That waterfall was pretty scary, even for me standing at the top when Plottie went down.

I got a big fright when I saw him going over the bars, and hitting the rock wall. Everyone ran like hell to get there and help him and the bike up. As soon as it was found that he was OK and the bike was fine, it was back to business.

It is UNBELIVABLE to see the abuse these bikes can take. I've got one pic, but it is not very clear where the entire side of a rock is completely "eroded" by scraping foot-pegs. I have found new respect for the bikes and especially ALL the riders that take part in these events.

I need to lose 15kg then I will there riding with you guys!!!

Again, well done to EVERYONE that took part in this event – RESPECT!!!!

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

shark_za said:
This one is a keeper.

DSC_0583.jpg

shark_za said:
And just for the record Plottie attempted to find a soil sample but only found solid cold hard rock.
Suddenly wearing a Leatt Brace isnt a bad idea. I ride offroad in mine.

Classic........

:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

I see the makings of a Motivational poster in there.....

Eina fok plottie never new u were double jointed  :thumleft: