First Lesson - EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

i always tell my kids that life starts from the bottom and the only time when you start from the top is when you dig a hole........

don't get despondent or sad. practice, practice, practice!
you'll get it in NO TIME AT ALL!

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Ek love dit. Over 2000 post and your first solo ride was only yesterday! Now THAT's a commited pillion!

Kreef said:
Ek love dit. Over 2000 post and your first solo ride was only yesterday! Now THAT's a commited pillion!

and was just told by billy de beer that i am not allowed to ride until the 20th of march.... when i have 5 hours of his time!!!!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Get the basics right now, like idle pullaway, the clutch story, then at least when you go to him you have the basics right, and can get more value.

buzzlightyear said:
Get the basics right now, like idle pullaway, the clutch story, then at least when you go to him you have the basics right, and can get more value.

and starting a turn from a dead start, starting on a slope while holding bike with brake, trying to keep a straight line at slow speed, stop and go without putting feet down. All hings you can do slow and with no distance required. maybe a parking lot sunday afternoon?

Downshift from 2nd to 1 st before stopping, using front and back brake at same time while downshifting

Many simple things you can still get right without being on the road

Ahhh you will get all the levers,gears,throttle and all the bells and whistles right because woman can multi task. :mwink:

I'm sure we will see you at a bash soon,keep it up(the bike) :thumleft:

Congrat's M---- Enjoy your new ride and may you have a gazillion happy kilometers of riding in the years ahead.

Basics--basics--basic --get them under your belt and the rest becomes easy with time  :thumleft:

Should have your manual for you flown up next week.

Thanks m. Is it being flown down with it's own private jet and pilot ;-)

firecoast said:
Kreef said:

and was just told by billy de beer that i am not allowed to ride until the 20th of march.... when i have 5 hours of his time!!!!!!

Dunno if I could have a bike standing there and being told not to ride until 20th March....
Do you have a big piece of open ground near you? I would start there....with assistance naturally..

Firstly...  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

and then...  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Adventurer said:
firecoast said:
Kreef said:

Dunno if I could have a bike standing there and being told not to ride until 20th March....
Do you have a big piece of open ground near you? I would start there....with assistance naturally..

yup, i am itching to get riding and might sneak a short lesson or two...  >:D

A water crossing on your very first ride....respect  :3some:

Well done FC... but think we still need a pic of you and your bike...  ;D

Hang in there its all scary to start off with.

Go to the sportsgrounds. Try learn on grass for now. Rugbyfield or something.
At least IF you go down you won't have roasties and the bike will be ok  :thumleft:

Keep us posted  :thumleft:

You go girl  :thumleft:  :thumleft:  :thumleft:

Hey girl...it's VERY scarey in the beginning.
I got my 1st bike and had NEVER riden one before. My hubby told me how it works and off I went-on my back wheel  ;)
But I did ask him to put a "L" on my licence plate.
That helpled a lot I felt like an idiot but the motorists were a lot more patient with me.
And i did go to billy a few months later to do lessons for my license.
Good luck  :biggrin: