First Lesson - EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey congrats FC... this is just the beginning you aint gonna have enough of that...wait till that little gremlin really bites.... :biggrin:

Keep it up... :thumleft:

Dakota said:
Well done FC... but think we still need a pic of you and your bike...  ;D

Hang in there its all scary to start off with.

I second that ... c'mon FC, let's see some pics of the westcoast girl and her new bike!?!
RR's 'must' always have piccies ... he he he!  ;D

CroftsMan said:
Dakota said:

I second that ... c'mon FC, let's see some pics of the westcoast girl and her new bike!?!

will go for a proper ride once i know what to do and then you will see plenty of photos.  :biggrin:

firecoast said:
CroftsMan said:
Dakota said:

will go for a proper ride once i know what to do and then you will see plenty of photos.  :biggrin:
Well get on with it then !  >:D

firecoast said:
CroftsMan said:
Dakota said:

You already know what to do! Mount her, press the starter, out her into gear, engage clutch and ride!

Now for the pic: point camera, press button, download to your PC, upload to WDs!

the photo part is much more work and sometimes even more difficult than the riding part  ;D

i rode last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! went all the way up to second nogal!!!!!!!!!!! got a lesson and then when we got home i couldn't wait to ride again, so we went round the block.... several times!!!  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

firecoast said:
i rode last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! went all the way up to second nogal!!!!!!!!!!! got a lesson and then when we got home i couldn't wait to ride again, so we went round the block.... several times!!!  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Good for you!! :)
I ride everyday in the summer just to get to out. The more i ride the better it gets.
Keep us posted on your progress.

firecoast said:

that phrase has many, many different connotations! this is a DS forum and your comment may have been deemed to be inappropriate..........

Falcon said:
firecoast said:
Good for you!! :)
I ride everyday in the summer just to get to out. The more i ride the better it gets.
Keep us posted on your progress.

thanks hun. will do. you might just see me out on the road sometime soon!  :biggrin:

Cool stuff, firecoast!  Glad to see you're enjoying the bike!  8)

Keep at it FC - if you think second is great, wait till you try third!!  :biggrin:

I'm hoping that your inspirational learning experience will help convince my other half to master the art as well ...  :ricky:

trackSHUN said:
Keep at it FC - if you think second is great, wait till you try third!!  :biggrin:

I'm hoping that your inspirational learning experience will help convince my other half to master the art as well ...  :ricky:

fanks!!!

i am sure the lady riders will be more than willing to convince her!!!!!!! we are on the increase tee hee

Die fred is al deur amper 1000 mense gelees (ek dink almal wil sien hoe jy lyk firecoast) :3some: .Anyway,baie geluk sover en post nou maar 'n piccie dan hoef niemand meer te wonder of jy soos die girl op jou avatar lyk of nie :pot:

Francois said:
Die fred is al deur amper 1000 mense gelees (ek dink almal wil sien hoe jy lyk firecoast) :3some: .Anyway,baie geluk sover en post nou maar 'n piccie dan hoef niemand meer te wonder of jy soos die girl op jou avatar lyk of nie :pot:

ek lyk beslis nie soos die girl op my avatar nie. far from it! daar is foto's van my op die forum.

Waar is daai foto,dan kan ons wat nie weet nie ophou wonder hoe jy lyk man?

Almal wag vir jou pics.

Dis soos die Super Tenere se bemarkingsdrive. Adverteer oral sonder 'n foto, net 'n hint hier en daar. Dit bou lekker op tot op die dag van die launch, daarna gaan daar vinnig sommer gelyktydig 3 of 4 freds wees met "Firecoast revealed!- Intimate photo's."  Daar gaan polls wees, techical discussions, spec comparisons, die hele works! Kan nie wag nie!! :mwink: Wooohhooo!

No pressure.  :thumleft:

ta daaaaaaaa! the great mystery revealed!!

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=3449.new#new