Flatout met Lindsay en Robin deur die berge ( Robin's video now added )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gwild said:
Thx for sharing nice pics as usual  :thumleft:

Oh en dankie vir die invite!

Jy't my laas laat verstaan jy's uit vir die volgende maand. As ek geweet het jy's reg was jy eerste genooi!
Was regtig onder die indruk jy sou my weer laat weet het.

Flatout said:
gwild said:
Thx for sharing nice pics as usual  :thumleft:

Oh en dankie vir die invite!

Jy't my laas laat verstaan jy's uit vir die volgende maand. As ek geweet het jy's reg was jy eerste genooi!
Was regtig onder die indruk jy sou my weer laat weet het.

dit was February maar geen probleem ek wag vir ons die hell trip. :thumleft:

Sal dit op WD's adverteer so gou ek en Gavin ’n datum het.  :)

Hi Flatout.  Great RR and Pics.  I was also at the Oasis with the group, which included Chris and Barry (the blind guys).  I took a few pics as well, which includes your bikes, tent, etc but they are too big to post.  Will try tomorrow.  Interestingly, Chris (the non-singer) lost his sight last year as a result of a virus he picked in Africa while travelling from Cape Town to Dublin on scooters! In 2013 (Yes, they made it)

BTW. Do you stay at Pinehurst?  The estate looks familiar...  ???

I will see if I can get the pics posted tomorrow.

herewith the pics as promised.

Attachments

• 20150307_180417 (Small).jpg
    20150307_180417 (Small).jpg
    133.1 KB
  • 20150307_180433 (Small).jpg
    20150307_180433 (Small).jpg
    144.8 KB
  • 20150307_180539 (Small).jpg
    20150307_180539 (Small).jpg
    142.5 KB
  • 20150307_172048 (Small).jpg
    20150307_172048 (Small).jpg
    103.9 KB
Drogue you made me read the whole scooter trip on the internet. It must have been an unbelievable experience. Just so sad the way it had to end for Chris.
Thanks for the contribution. You are right about the neighborhood.
Hope we meet again. Cheers

My dinge begin nou uitwerk vir die trip Hel toe. As my DR loop ry ek die naweek van die 11de saam julle, dan Kaap toe vir Superfoxi om 'n nuwe suspensie in te sit en dan Spitbraai toe  :thumleft:

As die DR nie reg is nie vat ek die 1150 en ons ry net rond.  :biggrin:

Flatout said:
Drogue you made me read the whole scooter trip on the internet. It must have been an unbelievable experience. Just so sad the way it had to end for Chris.
Thanks for the contribution. You are right about the neighborhood.
Hope we meet again. Cheers

I will look out for you around here.  I have just bought an investment unit in Rochefort, but live near Vierlanden.

Safe travels. ' til next time. :thumleft:

Here is the right address  https://youtu.be/3BvBVM5RqWA

Thank you for going through all the trouble putting yet another nice video together Robin.
Always good to ride with you.

Now how about the Swartberg Ride?

Robin Brown said:
It is school holidays and we will have 200 underpriveleged kids to look after.

That's a pity, but never stop doing good to others while you can. Even though you might never get the compliments you deserve, you still make a huge difference in their lives. Keep well!

Latest posts