Girls doing it for themselves - Wild Dog Style!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rieks said:
..and this is how we kicked off .. Anita getting to ride the local Hippo and some of us getting in the mood for the rugby!

.... that's not anita  O0 :laughing4:

:patch:

that means she is a compulsive wine thief.....

she got mine on Saturday night!!!

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Hiya

Nee jammer man, het klaar iets anders aan. Julle moet dit geniet hoor! Daar is 'n lekker grondpad langs die treinspoor af oppad delmas toe... maar dink dit kan bietjie tegnies raak... wil dit nog gaan aanpak  :)

Wow Lady's you really know how to organize a great ride weekend.  :thumleft: Great Ride Report. :drif: Some really good pics (Lekke party's) There is just something special about a women riding on a bike!!!  ::)  :thumleft:

Thanks for sharing the RR with use boys!!

buzzlightyear said:
Pistonpete said:
I see like...one other brand...a Kawa ???

One KLR and one Honda CTX in amongst the beemers...

It may have been the smallest bike their but I did surtenly enjoyed every moment of it....I may have been the jungest rider....but I've learned alot and still need to learn alot more......thanks Misty for a KICK ASS weakend!!!!!

Hey VIVI it s not the size...... its the sheer pleasure of getting out there and having a BLAST.... and being able to share with all around:biggrin: :biggrin:

and it really looked like afun weekend had by all  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

[quote author=VIVI]It may have been the smallest bike their but I did surtenly enjoyed every moment of it....[/quote]heh i know all about being the smallest bike, running with the big dogs :D
was indeed an awesome weekend, and guess what?... the next one will be even better!! ;D

he
tankgirl said:
[quote author=VIVI]It may have been the smallest bike their but I did surtenly enjoyed every moment of it....
heh i know all about being the smallest bike, running with the big dogs :D
was indeed an awesome weekend, and guess what?... the next one will be even better!! ;D
[/quote]

hehe thnx....looking forward for the next trip...need to get passed Red first!!!

Hi ladies! I'm back from Alfie Cox event and Sani Pass / Lesotho ride. Will post the pics tomorrow - arrived this afternoon from Golden Gate - 600km and lots of wind on the road. Hope all of you are well!!  :ricky:

hmmmm..... >:D

is this perhaps the place for our next WD ladies weekend????

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=36164.0

:ricky:

Li said:
lw1.jpg

There has been talk about the Wild Dogs Ladies Calendar  :laughing4: . Here's my vote for the cover. Also each one of these sweet ladies must be in that calendar.... OK ...there is more girls than months of the year ...so some share the page ...you know like really share and do it on the page for that exciting shot ...wink, wink, nudge nudge ..

TankGirl has put together a great Calendar of TankGirls ... come-on TG ...how about's a Wild Dog Ladies shoot.

Keep those wheels rolling Girls ... see you behind the bushes soon  :ricky:

Cono – as for it being talk – we are almost ready to print, check it out:

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=35748.0

And believe me, you will only be able to handle 12 girls per calendar – yes it’s that hot, take my word for it :mwink: – but not too worry, the rest of the girls will come in handy for 2011, 2012, etc :thumleft:

Two more pics of our esteemed group of ladies :)

Attachments

• 5414_139676243775_708348775_3280483_3283662_n.jpg
    5414_139676243775_708348775_3280483_3283662_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 5414_139676253775_708348775_3280484_3862358_n.jpg
    5414_139676253775_708348775_3280484_3862358_n.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 148