Good morning Internet and welcome to the channel - Impungushe the 250L

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teebag

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
Well…

Having parted with the 450 and trying to convince myself I could do a few months without a motorcycle, I found myself spending an inordinate amount of time looking at budget options both here and on Marketplace.

Let me tell you there is a ton of crap out there and I looked at piles of it, even test rode a few. Most are too old or to far gone to make them economical viable for anything but a passion project, which at this stage is not what I am looking for.

I did miss out on a pristine, low mileage TTR to a friend (almost now an ex friend) as I had made a time to view it as soon as the seller was able, only to receive a message that night that the bike was sold. To make it worse, while scrolling instagram later that night, up pops a picture of “my” TTR on said “friends” timeline 😢

Anyway about a month after parting ways with my “forever” bike, while sipping coffee and going through my morning ritual of trawling the usual sites, up popped a 250L, within budget, right here on WD.

Two problems:
- no photos
- it’s in KZN and i’m in CT

🤔

Last edited: