Grootriverpoort - Baviaans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q8 said:
I saw one going up  the pass just before Bergplaas along with my arse - camera stayed holstered although a lone meerkat might have seen me go down like a homesick mole

which one went down?
Why didn't the other you take the pic?

It was very nice meeting you guys. Had a great time and did some fantastic riding. :thumleft:
Sorry we couldn’t say goodbye

Some more pics

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

Nice RR Gromit! :thumleft:

Q8, where can i get myself one of those pvc tubes you have on the back of your bike?

Gromit prior to this ride... have you posted the ride on the "planning a ride section"? i always seem to miss these!

im keen to hook up for a ride with PE WD, the massive group of 2 people9(NOT WD) i usually go with,they  always have something on, might be my bad timing. i think im more into the adventure thing than what they are.

i will be on the look-out for your next trip or if you can drop me a mail that'll be nice.

hope i dont have something happening when the time arrises :biggrin:

Shredder said:
Nice RR Gromit! :thumleft:

Q8, where can i get myself one of those pvc tubes you have on the back of your bike?

Gromit prior to this ride... have you posted the ride on the "planning a ride section"? i always seem to miss these!

im keen to hook up for a ride with PE WD, the massive group of 2 people9(NOT WD) i usually go with,they  always have something on, might be my bad timing. i think im more into the adventure thing than what they are.

i will be on the look-out for your next trip or if you can drop me a mail that'll be nice.

hope i dont have something happening when the time arrises :biggrin:

Yip posted it here https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=30440.0

I just have to ask- how much time  ::) do you guys have to make bike names from bok drolle...  ???

nice report- would have loved to join- but my bikes fan only got sorted last weekend. Now i dont have an excuse...  :thumleft:

Carnivore said:
HKGK...

we already have an Obelix on the 4rim... !!  :eek:  :eek: :patch: :peepwall:

Yip indeed it is I heard that some members have gotten so woes about it they've actually torn up a whole roll of 2ply toilet paper  :biggrin:

Gary_Dakar02 said:
I just have to ask- how much time  ::) do you guys have to make bike names from bok drolle...  ???

nice report- would have loved to join- but my bikes fan only got sorted last weekend. Now i dont have an excuse...  :thumleft:

Arranging dung Gary is an art form, I will make a point of making and posting a pic of every dung ' arrangement' I do on all future rides - shit permitting of course  :imaposer:

Actually spelt that out first while the KLR riders were draining their lizards and then changed it, was like a game of dominoes

Q8 said:
Actually spelt that out first while the KLR riders were draining their lizards and then changed it, was like a game of dominoes

You just knew better ;)

Nice read guys, jislaaik KTemmer, jou bike is da shit dude  :thumleft:
We are doing the Bav tomorrow, from Kareedouw side, will post pics if we don't get washed away!

Latest posts