Husky Banana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rough Rider

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
The start of a stunning ride to Cederberg.

[flash=480,385]https://www.youtube.com/v/ouq1sNDMlM8[/flash]

The end of a stunning ride, was this laugh a minute ride over Bains Kloof Pass.

[flash=480,385]https://www.youtube.com/v/t8sBxPFDKbg[/flash]

Niice some very good memories from my childhood right there! and some real jealousy too! nice clean dry roads sunshine mountains sparkling golden river below and no potholes what more could a man want!?

ag I think i need to come back home nuff of the mud island.

bungycool said:
Niice some very good memories from my childhood right there! and some real jealousy too! nice clean dry roads sunshine mountains sparkling golden river below and no potholes what more could a man want!?

To what? Fcuking expensive tollgates? 3.5% tax on your salary to give the poor health care, subsidising their water and lights etc etc etc? You'll be making a big mistake. My brother's been there for the last 12 years, and just this January when he was here mentioned that its expensive, even compared to England.

Sorry, hijack off

LouisXander said:
bungycool said:

To what? Fcuking expensive tollgates? 3.5% tax on your salary to give the poor health care, subsidising their water and lights etc etc etc? You'll be making a big mistake. My brother's been there for the last 12 years, and just this January when he was here mentioned that its expensive, even compared to England.

Sorry, hijack off

If you don't like it why don't you fuck off.

Rough Rider said:
LouisXander said:
bungycool said:

Sorry, hijack off

If I had the money I would have been long gone and leave you suckers to pay for the sh1t! But not over the seas, to Botswana or Namibia. :)

But unfortunately I'm already paying so I can't "fuck off", as you so nicely and in contravention of Forum rules, state.  :)

LouisXander said:
Rough Rider said:
LouisXander said:
bungycool said:

Sorry, hijack off

If I had the money I would have been long gone and leave you suckers to pay for the sh1t! But not over the seas, to Botswana or Namibia. :)

But unfortunately I'm already paying so I can't "fuck off", as you so nicely and in contravention of Forum rules, state.  :)

Sorry but I just almost pissed my pants,wait I think I did !! :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :pot:
sunshine decent roads real people family, did I mention sunshine? winter over here was minus 21degC sunrise just before 9 and sunset about 4 on the days when the sun wasn't hidden by the clouds! try braaing in min 21 your steak is cold on one side straight off the grid!!! :eek7:
just got taxed 21%  third party only insurance on the katoom was £980.00 for the year and its costing me £23.00 to fill the tanks for 19l  :eek7: oh and did I mention sunshine?