It started as a great saturday ride, until.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Gryph,don't say that half the adventure is taking chances(not stupid ones) and going a diff. route or taking a sudden detour to see whats on the otherside hey! Just an unfortunate thing that can happen to anyone.Your'e blessed check what Cave Girl has had to endure.

Glad to hear you OK and not hurt, hope the AT gets going again soon!

Trailrider said:
Yep. Lets hope it's not a write-off.
hope.gif

Bonova you from George as well?

Johann
Nope... i'm in C.T now, but was from Queenstown in the EC  ;D Rode to the hell with you in Jan last year when you still had the 200 (i think) over montaque's pass etc. Good times.
This time we left came from C.T - was a 1000 round trip - great stuff. must get my girlfriend to do a trip report  ;)
Peter

Aha! So you're back in SA? Good to know. ;D

Glad you are ok! :3some:
Old lady to towtruck driver"My Passat is nou sat op die pass" :ricky:
Fingers crossed for the bike :thumleft:
O0

Got my initial estimate and its a shocker!  R28k ! With a quote like this the insurance will definetly scrap the twin. :'(

According to Honda SA the market value for a twin is about R30 000 !  I would like to see them find me a AT ( in running condition) for that price!!  :xxbah: :dousing:  :mad:

Now obviously that is the price that the farkin insurance works with and thus my problem.

HOWEVER!

If I can get a second hand fuel tank for the twin, the quote will be much less and then I can get the AT fixed up again.
Anyone with any info that can help me get a tank please contact me urgently!

you can reply on the thread or send me a mail, [email protected]

I can Help

KTM.co.za 
Orange Energy
Cnr York & Albert St,
George

Come on over to the dark side !!!!  :DRUIDD:

Dr Dirt said:
I can Help

KTM.co.za 
Orange Energy
Cnr York & Albert St,
George

Come on over to the dark side !!!!  :DRUIDD:

grapgat! :laughing4:

Dr Dirt, is that Mr KTM asking you to bend over?? Al least he said "Please" :)

Good luck Gryph, hope you get the AT sorted.

Latest posts